UBot Underground

[SELL] Youtube Rank Checker - Source Code Version

This is the source code version of this: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15798-sell-youtube-rank-checker-check-unlimited-keywords-with-no-monthly-payment/

Important: This is available for owners of Ubot Studio only. This is source code and not a compiled bot. You must own the dev edition of Ubot Studio and you must own Aymen’s HTTP Post plugin for this to work. This also requires the File Management Plugin.

This is the source code and full resale rights for the YT Rank Checker

You may use this and modify it in any way you like. You may sell this anywhere you like except for blackhatworld.com and ubotstudio.com/forum/

You may not sell it for less than $19.95 or give it away for free.

Anything else is fair game http://imautobots.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

This is just source code, it does not come with a video and is not commented out fully. This was not originally intended to be sold as source code but a lot of people have PM’ed me about it so I am releasing this version of it.

The bot will almost never have to be updated – this is really appealing if you are going to sell it. The only thing that can really break is if Youtube changes their layout or their url structure. And if they do it should be a 5 minute fix. For this reason I will only update this when it is broken – for a period of one year after the last has been sold.

Because I am selling this myself I am limiting the number of source codes to be sold to 15.

For those wondering about the theme on the sales page it is JustLanded, here is the WordPress verion and the HTML version

Sold out

Awesome! Purchased it for learning purpose.

Would be great if you could do a UI tutorial. They look awesome!

I think a lot of people are very interested to learn how you design and build them.

Dan

• Like 1

Awesome! Purchased it for learning purpose.

Would be great if you could do a UI tutorial. They look awesome!

I think a lot of people are very interested to learn how you design and build them.

Dan

Thanks!

That UI was just hard work though - I am not usually good at design!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just grabbed my copy..

Will be playing with it.

I need to also check the views and likes increase on the fields.

I will try to figure out how to do it, if I get stuck can I contact you on PM? What I need to display is graphs with increments of views along checked stats.

I will use the plugin for databases.

Just grabbed my copy..

Will be playing with it.

I need to also check the views and likes increase on the fields.

I will try to figure out how to do it, if I get stuck can I contact you on PM? What I need to display is graphs with increments of views along checked stats.

I will use the plugin for databases.

Yes of course, PM anytime :D

@HelloInsomnia, man I have been looking through your source code - Extremely well documented!... I have already learned a cool little trick that will speed up some of my bots by 150%... Thank you man!

Update:

This now includes a modified version that will check the top 100 results in Google for your domain!

Please note: this has been modified and not completely rewritten so a lot of the code still contains things like #video_url and yt instead of Google.

This will only pick up the first instance of the site you are trying to look for.

I highly suggest just adding in the domain instead of the full url.

It does not currently show you the ranking url - maybe in a future update!

Minor update to the YT source code as well, very minor so don't worry about it if everything is still working.

One more thing - in the Goog Rank Checker there is a small bug the first time a site is checked a script error will pop up. I assure you it should not pop up but it does for some reason (for me at least). It will not error out in the compiled version and it won't error out after the first run. For some reason it is ignoring the fact that it is an else if! Hopefully I can work around this in the future :)

That's all for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I say 2 left I am serious, this will be limited to 15 copies, you can see the number of sales already here: 

http://i.imgur.com/Acwtc4W.png

So if you want this one you have to jump on it now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello mate..

Just wondering if you can send me the new version of the Youtube Rank Tracker.

I logged in to your wp-login.php and entered on Purchased History but I didnt find the download link.

I would like to test it out and adapt it to an update.