UBot Underground

[SELL] 301 Nuke - FULL SOURCE CODE

Just got a chance to start digging into the source code...

When it comes to coding in general, I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable programmer -- but I'm always looking to learn more and study the way others code.

The 301 Nuke source code is nicely commented throughout, so you can def. learn a LOT by studying the way Paddy designed this program. 

After the first 5 minutes of looking through it, I was able to pick out a few useful ideas that I'll probably integrate into some of my existing bots in the near future.

We'll worth the price, IMO.

Just got a chance to start digging into the source code...

When it comes to coding in general, I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable programmer -- but I'm always looking to learn more and study the way others code.

The 301 Nuke source code is nicely commented throughout, so you can def. learn a LOT by studying the way Paddy designed this program. 

After the first 5 minutes of looking through it, I was able to pick out a few useful ideas that I'll probably integrate into some of my existing bots in the near future.

We'll worth the price, IMO.

Thank you for your comments :)

I am really interested in buying the source.

But I am also interested in the using the method with my SEO business.

Do you have any case studies on this method?  Did you go full throttle with money keywords on SB and Xrumer and escape Penguin 2.1 with the 301's pointed at an older domain? Or I guess what are the limits?

Looking forward to your comments.

Hi David,

It might be a good idea to take a quick look at the Original 301 Nuke sales thread as I have given some advice to people there. I also give some examples of what I use it for and how I ranked my sites.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15535-sell-301-nuke-ultimate-protection-against-google-penalties/

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the source code a while ago. 

Just out of interest, do you also have a code walk-through video available?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I don't have any video walk-through's at the moment I'm afraid. It maybe something I can put together if this is what people think would be helpful?

Hi Dan,

I don't have any video walk-through's at the moment I'm afraid. It maybe something I can put together if this is what people think would be helpful?

For me this would be very helpful. Just to understand some of your thought processes.

Don't has to be very long and with all the details.

I also purchased Social Creator source code. And he had a 17minute video where he talked about the architecture and general structure of the bot. And why some stuff was designed in the way it was.

Without going into all the commands and details.

Some ideas (Stuff that I didn't get the first time I looked at the code):

Overall architecture of your bot

The flow of your bot. What happens when and why.

Why are things like DB and engines separated

How, why and when is api source code used.

Error handling. How do you detect errors and how are they processed.

What are the most tricky parts of the bot? What did take you the longest to figure out. Where you solved something in a smart way.

Your Top5 "tricks" "methods" everyone should understand in your code, to make their own bots better.

Just some ideas out of my head :-)

Thanks for considering this.

Cheers

Dan

For me this would be very helpful. Just to understand some of your thought processes.

Don't has to be very long and with all the details.

I also purchased Social Creator source code. And he had a 17minute video where he talked about the architecture and general structure of the bot. And why some stuff was designed in the way it was.

Without going into all the commands and details.

Some ideas (Stuff that I didn't get the first time I looked at the code):

Overall architecture of your bot

The flow of your bot. What happens when and why.

Why are things like DB and engines separated

How, why and when is api source code used.

Error handling. How do you detect errors and how are they processed.

What are the most tricky parts of the bot? What did take you the longest to figure out. Where you solved something in a smart way.

Your Top5 "tricks" "methods" everyone should understand in your code, to make their own bots better.

Just some ideas out of my head :-)

Thanks for considering this.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Dan,

Some great ideas there. I will put something together. I might put together a PDF guide rather than a video as I am a bit more comfortable doing that :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Due to popular demand I have released version 1.4 which includes 301 Tiers. The code also includes a full walk-through PDF guide. The new sales thread is below: -

**** If you have already purchased V1.3 you will receive the latest code for free. Please PM me ****

VISIT THE NEW SALES THREAD BELOW

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18167-sell-301-nuke-v14-full-source-code-commercial-product-mid-5-figure-revenue/

• 3 weeks later...

Due to popular demand I have released version 1.4 which includes 301 Tiers. The code also includes a full walk-through PDF guide. The new sales thread is below: -

**** If you have already purchased V1.3 you will receive the latest code for free. Please PM me ****

VISIT THE NEW SALES THREAD BELOW

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18167-sell-301-nuke-v14-full-source-code-commercial-product-mid-5-figure-revenue/

Thanks a lot for that offer. I own V1.3 and would like to get my copy of the V1.4 source code please.

I sent you my details via email and PM. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Kindest regards

Dan