UBot Underground

Corrupt Bot, possible fix. Turn OFF all plugins.

My bot file appeared to be corrupt, when I switched to the second tab Ubot studio would crash. 100%

After trying to fix this myself for a day, I turned to support. They wanted to get the bot to see the problem no suggestions, just try compiling it. That failed on a libcurl.dll issue on two different machines (One XP and the other Win 7), but that appears to be a bug issue with Ubot studio. I didn't have permission at the time to share the bot with the support team, so I press for help in other ways. They stood their ground that they needed the bot or a video of the bot failing upon switching tabs. Since, I didn't feel (correctly) that sending a video would really help, nothing was sent until today when I got permission to send it over. Since this was a show stopper, I continued to try fixing it myself or atleast find the root of the issue. So, I turned off the plugins and that gave me access to my code.

Seems the Table plugin has a bug in it that will cause Ubot to Crash. This hapened on both the XP and newly installed Win 7 Ubot studio version (5.0.5).

Not sure why this suggestion was presented by Support(maybe this is the first time ever a plugin has caused a problem, though highly doubt it), but now I'm trying to spread the word and help others.

This was a waste of two days, and should be the first thing I tried when I hit a bump, JUST like in WORDPRESS!!

Glad you were able to find a way to move forward.

If you have instructions on how to recreate the bug outside of the script you did not feel comfortable presenting, we'd be happy to fix it.

Simply update your support ticket or add it to the tracker.

Thanks,

There was a corrupt charater in a valid statement, after gaining access to the code. I was able to play "20 questions" and find the offending line of code. Deleted and recreated the exact same statement and now it works.