UBot Underground

Can you guys open up bots made with UB4 ?

Can you guys open up bots made with UB4 with version 5 ?

I can't, the software freezes all the time ?

Well after waiting for minutes, nothing happens. So no choice but to shut it down ?

Same problem here. Im uninstalling all versions of UBot and .NET 4.5 and reinstalling. Thought it might be a problem with my machine. Crashing all the time at the moment. Just about to log a support ticket.

Disable (or delete) plugins first. They worked with ubot4, might not work with ubot5. And delete those commands from the original bot first. This solved my problem when the same thing happened.

• Like 1

Disable (or delete) plugins first. They worked with ubot4, might not work with ubot5. And delete those commands from the original bot first. This solved my problem when the same thing happened.

Now that you mention it I think that the bots I was using all had a plugin that isn't compatible so this is sound advice :)

Now that you mention it I think that the bots I was using all had a plugin that isn't compatible so this is sound advice :)

I use lots of plugins and I USE them... Having problems with bots crashing, and I assume its a plugin issue but trying to figure out which one is a PITA cuz I have commands all over the bot that use like 5 different plugins... can you tell me which plugin(s) you've found that are incompatible with v5?

I have no plugins, and the only v4 bot I have tried to compile in v5, very small basic bot, the compiled version will not open. It hangs and for oil it in the task manager.

Thanks Jason

I'll try again when i get home

One thing's for sure, i managed to open at least one bot in UB5, but i must admit that it was a small one and without using any plugins.

dON'T KNOif the bigger ones and those using plugins will work out.

How does it looks on your end guys ?

Ubot5 is backwards compatible Ubot4 plugins? The developer API did not change right?

I develop some plugins for my personal use, and before I upgrade to Ubot5 wanna be sure, or just ask.

Thanks

Plugins should work for both versions. Any that do not - let us know with the specific issue and code you're running into a problem in v5 at the tracker. Thanks!

I can't open any v4 bots any more. Yesterday I had to reset my windows installation and reinstall everything. Upon installing version 4 and 5 I

noticed that my v5 no longer opens v4 bots. I can't understand what has happened but it no longer opens them just freezes up ubot 5 for hours.