UBot Underground

[Resolved] UBot Studio Updates and Support?

Well idk what the hell this is..
I've been paying for the updates already, I even contacted Seth & spoke to him recently about this new version 5.

I was told as long as I was already subscribed to the updates that I would not have to pay $$ for version 5.

But when i login to download v5, they are telling em I need to pay? WTF?

I jumped the gun, When i clicked the link to login to my account from the email..
It does present me with a subscription option. (even tho i already pay for it)

Then, I went to the Customer Dashboard, and it allowed me to download the new installer.

Unable to use ubot5 tho, as its freezing on the license activation. (same issue as http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15074-ubot-5-licanse-activation-problem/)

(-(-_( -_-)_-)-), on 09 Oct 2013 - 3:11 PM, said:

I jumped the gun, When i clicked the link to login to my account from the email..

It does present me with a subscription option. (even tho i already pay for it)

Then, I went to the Customer Dashboard, and it allowed me to download the new installer.

Unable to use ubot5 tho, as its freezing on the license activation. (same issue as http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15074-ubot-5-licanse-activation-problem/)

Please see ticket ID PJD-674-94867 on the status of your updates subscription.

If anyone else needs help with updates, let us know and we'll be happy to help you at support!