UBot Underground

I'm trying to add a link from an html editor on a site, from within the UB browser.

I'm trying to add a link from an html editor on a site, from within the UB browser. The console opens up alright but it stays blank.

Can't add a thing.

Is there a turn around for this ?

EDITED:

While writing this down, i switched the editor on the page to HTML. A console appeared and i could edit everything manually.

So in other words, it seems that consoles opening with link adding aren't working with UB, odd ?

I'm talking about pages which have editors in them.

While at it, i tried various things, like adding an image, insert/edit anchor and everything works fine. The consoles load and you do whatever you wish.

Just the console to add a link doesn't work.

Ok here it is again.

I'm using the UBOT browser to arrange an account on a site. There is an editor on the page so that you can create a personal message. Like the one you are seeing on this very board when you reply to someone.

As you may know, you can add images, codes and links.

Everything works fine besides adding links (the S sign but horizontal in the editor).

If you try to do so, the console that opens up to add your link remains blank.

Is it only me ?

In other words, try to surf to this very board using the UB browser and try to add a link using the editor, from replyingon a thread and let me know if you can please ?

Thanks

Hope you understood me now lol. Me and engrish....

Damn !

Thanks for trying out. I don't know why it's doing this on my end only (always had)

No problem, sorry to hear that - if you have the chance to shoot a video or take a screenshot that would also be helpful just to double check everything.