UBot Underground

Developing Bots For a Living Is A Dream Come True

The title say it all, developing bots for a living is a dream come true for me, am I the only one or do you love developing bots as much as I do? I just had to get that off my chest, and this is the only place somone else may understand what I mean.

• Like 1

The title say it all, developing bots for a living is a dream come true for me, am I the only one or do you love developing bots as much as I do? I just had to get that off my chest, and this is the only place somone else may understand what I mean.

Yeah, it's awesome and I think it makes me/you/us? kind of addicted. :)

Yea tell me about it :D

Sometimes i feel like i need more hands :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could automate our development process. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, it's awesome and it makes you kind of addicted. :)

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could automate our development process. :)

That would be truly awesome! then all we would need to do is look at the computer and bots would start popping out. :D

so giganut you develpe for living.... how much you able to make a month... and how you doing :)  I do for my personal usage.

I managed to make $9.95 last month, not to great, but I manged to buy a loaf of bread, some cheese, and topped rommon nudels, if I do it right it last all month. :D

• Like 1

I managed to make $9.95 last month, not to great, but I manged to buy a loaf of bread, some cheese, and topped rommon nudels, if I do it right it last all month. :D

great giganut.... :) I wish you can scale your bots and work and make alot more 

IMHO, without a proper error and exception handling, it's not possible to sell bots professionally at least not to the kind of customers that I do business with. Those kind of customers don't mind paying around $5000-$10000 for small pieces of customized software that saves them man hours.

• Like 1

IMHO, without a proper error and exception handling, it's not possible to sell bots professionally at least not to the kind of customers that I do business with. Those kind of customers don't mind paying around $5000-$10000 for small pieces of customized software that saves them man hours.

I understand what you mean, that's why I have been learning C ++ So I can take this to the next level, what languages do you program in, C++, C# etc? If you don't mind me aksing.

I mainly use UBot to automate myself or repetitive tasks that my customers perform. UBot would be great as a development tool IF it had proper error and exception handling. Doing the same things in C++ will take too much time, besides it's not my thing (and it can't be outsourced and even if it could I wouldn't want that :) ). Besides I prefer to see payments that exceed the price for the actual number of hours that I spend. :)

WTF hahahahahaha

Then I TOO, making a living at it.

Right now i'm very busy doing other online and offline things. I don't put as much time as i would, on UB projects sadly.

To be honest, i wish I COULD as it's the thing i love the most.

Very possible to make a living with bots!

1. Figure out something very good and useful.

2. Get JVs interested in selling your bot.

3. WSO it and bam!

Payday!!

It's easy to make $2,000 to $10,000 with this method in a month.

Frank

• Like 1

Very possible to make a living with bots!

1. Figure out something very good and useful.

2. Get JVs interested in selling your bot.

3. WSO it and bam!

Payday!!

It's easy to make $2,000 to $10,000 with this method in a month.

Frank

I agree, if you have some good knolage of how internet maketing works, and some good Ubot dev skills,  then making a living selling bots is not diffucult at all. By they way Frank, the Quote is your sig is so very true.

I love to make living with this tool. But I have  lack of skills getting clients...

Do you know anything about internet marketing? Have you started to build up a good list of potential clients with a incentive sign up forum? By doing this and offering a really good bot for free for the sing up, the the future client will want to see more form you, and start to trust you more and your skills as a bot programer.

Again, I've worked with a lot of the people who use ubot and it comes down to choosing a useful task that isn't 1000 blocks of code. You can do very well with a large program, but simple is very good.

Find a way to automate a simple task that is also very useful. For example, I'm working on a bot that just touches some files in wordpress to add in tremendous security into them. Once I perfect the bot, I'll be pushing out to the JV's in their network to get them signing up to canvass their lists. In return, they will get 50% of profits.

Get another fellow involved to get the sales graphics put together. And launch!

It should easily generate 500 sales if not much more. Even if my cut is only $10, I'll have a $5,000 payday.

Don't over think it. Make it useful and keep it simple. Keep your ears to your favorite forums. Find out what is ticking people off. Find a solution to a problem.

This method overcomes finding customers, reduces the overhead of supporting a bot and well, is just very profitable!

OH, and initially, just play with ubot. Learn the ebb and flow of web automation. Volunteer your services and satisfy other people's problems. That will open doors for you like crazy in the future! And heck, have some fun!

Frank

• Like 3

Again, I've worked with a lot of the people who use ubot and it comes down to choosing a useful task that isn't 1000 blocks of code. You can do very well with a large program, but simple is very good.

Find a way to automate a simple task that is also very useful. For example, I'm working on a bot that just touches some files in wordpress to add in tremendous security into them. Once I perfect the bot, I'll be pushing out to the JV's in their network to get them signing up to canvass their lists. In return, they will get 50% of profits.

Get another fellow involved to get the sales graphics put together. And launch!

It should easily generate 500 sales if not much more. Even if my cut is only $10, I'll have a $5,000 payday.

Don't over think it. Make it useful and keep it simple. Keep your ears to your favorite forums. Find out what is ticking people off. Find a solution to a problem.

This method overcomes finding customers, reduces the overhead of supporting a bot and well, is just very profitable!

OH, and initially, just play with ubot. Learn the ebb and flow of web automation. Volunteer your services and satisfy other people's problems. That will open doors for you like crazy in the future! And heck, have some fun!

Frank

I have been looking into the WSO promotion deals. One problem I am facing with this is finding good trust worthy JV partners.