UBot Underground

Ubot Studio 5 Release Date

So I'm confused by their reply now.

By the looks of it if we bought our license under a specific version 3 or 4 then those are the ones we can keep for free. It sounds like when 5 gets released we can only keep and use 5 so long as we're subscribed for updates otherwise we revert back to 3 or 4 respectively.

Can someone from the Admin Team clarify this please?

You do not revert back if you choose not to subscribe to receive updates. You simply stay at the version you were eligible for before your free period of updates, support and access to the bot bank expired or was cancelled. 

If you are subscribed, you can receive the update to UBot 5.

Feel free to let us know at support if you are still confused about the update process. We'd be happy to thoroughly clarify the updates process for anyone who needs more info at support.ubotstudio.com.

Hello LillyT.

I would be just more than happy if you guys could tell me an exact release date.

I have a bugged out version of Ubot Locker that many of my clients are having problems to install.

Also many other users that have .NET Frameworks in other languages are having a bad time. I really need the Installer.

Please just an exact day for release will make my day, so I can tell my clients to wait. Otherwise I am giving an unprofessional image.

Thanks for your understanding.