UBot Underground

Clicking on Java tags and flash content

Hey guys,

Need some thought here. I am on the standard edition of ubot.

When I open a particular site in my ubot browser, i am able to click on regular links, but when i try to click on a java tag or any flash content, it does nothing.

A solution would help.

Thanks

Can you share the site? It usually makes things easier that way. As far as I know you will only be able to click on a flash object like the whole thing and not anything specific inside of it unless you know the coordinates of the object.

You can use image recognition, which allows you to click static flash objects (static image for recognition) inside the flash (you don't need coordinates).

Here is a quick video to demonstrate how it works:

http://www.screencast.com/t/WHHBHRf7eLkT

Notice that "More Games" button is clicked, but there is no action tied to it, the button only gets highlighted. Clicking "Start" starts the game as expected.

I tried the first site, in.com and you can click on them:

click(<innertext="BOLLYWOOD">, "Left Click", "No")

What you need to do is first drag the click node then click on the < > to bring up the element selector and click on the tagname you want. You can then click on the gear icon and go into the advanced element editor and change it (like I did here to innertext).

I looked around the other sites but didn't see anything that stood out - which tags are you trying to click on?

Visit Lyricstub.com >> just above the logo, you will see a Skore Rapid flash banner. 

I tried exactly the same method, but it doesnt work. Could that be possible as I am on the standard license?

You could also try setting "Click Using Location" to true inside the "click" command, if normal click doesn't work.

Btw, I also checked "Lyricstub.com" but the banner doesn't get displayed for me.