UBot Underground

Anyone know a good place to hire white-hat hackers?

The title pretty much says it all.

I need to hire a damn good white-hat hacker to help me combat some serious hackers attacking me.

I have lost some serious cash on these god damn fucking hackers.

Where are the fucking morals these days?

It's sad what seo and everything around it has come to,my competition hiring hackers to take me out due to they can not even get close to me when it comes to seo.

Well i guess when a lot of money is involved some loose there morals,and so am i.

so if you have hired white-hat hackers and had good experience with them i would like to know. 

this people attacked your hosting ? ..... do you have vulnerabilities in your website,server.. pm me more info how you got hacked. I might trace this holes and suggest to fix. or I can guide you some other my friends. thanks 

These hackers attack everything.it's personal.

This is not script kids i'm talking about,but REAL hackers.

I have had problems with them the last half year and lost a shit load of money.

The attack all my hosting accounts spread all over the world and not connected in any way.

They burned my alienware laptop this week and had to get dell to replace parts of my laptop.

They deleted 1000+ products on my eCommerce website.

They constant ddos me

They have tried the past weeks to take down one of my server with spamming 100gb of data each day,but i managed to fight them off.

So yesterday they when't a extra step and hacked in my root and started a ddos from my server so i got shut down.

The problem is my competition are earning millions pr month and i decided to take a piece of the pie and they did not like that at all.

So i am only looking for the best white-hat hackers around to fix and trance my problem.

I do know how to scan my site as well but these guys are just to good and are way above my head,they take over your pc within seconds.

So i want someone with minimum 10 years of experience with white-hat hacking.

To give a example how serious they are:

Was fighting them off all week,so i just monitored all connection and banned all ip(s) they used.

They saw that i did it so they hacked my laptop,disabling all avs and firewalls,so i whent for a windows restore.

They fucked up all restore options and shut me out of my hdd.

I then put the windows cd in my dvd room to do a fresh install,well they did see that as well and broke my dvd room and i was fucked.

I cloned the windows cd to a usb stick to be able to re-install it from the usb,but they has locked down everything and it was impossible to format the hdd.

Had to go real hardcore to get them out of my system and i had to dban all hdds.

Have installed everything again and got my site to page 1 again,but then they came again and now my fucking server is disabled.

Now they are back and hammering me again,so only option for me is to fight back.

If you are a hardcore hacker then you can PM me,if you just think you can fix it then do not PM me.

They will take anyone out that tries to fix it ,already hired one guy with 12 years of experience but he said it was even above his head.

thanks blumi,ill contact you as soon as i have done some updates on my server.

They corrupted my drweb rootkit so i got to fix it first.

You could maybe be at great help because this server is located in germany and the fuckers are not responding to my mails.

I can point you in the right direction... :) Read... and practice... you obviously have some fair targets in mind. Good luck. :)

http://www.exploit-db.com/remote/

http://www.metasploit.com/

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/

http://nmap.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Orbit_Ion_Cannon  <<--- open source ddos app

http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/forum.php  <<---- really great forum with great people and great tutorials.

Thanks for the links Edward,but i need to hire someone to take care of my problems,i do not have time for this shit myself.

There are some companys and websites found on google but i am not sure how good they are and if they can be trusted,hiring a hacker always involves to take some risks,they can easy turn again you if they suddenly see the potential and the money you are earning.

Yesterday they took me out again so now i am also going for a long shoot and press charges at the cyber crime division at the police.

What they are doing has a 5 year jail time if they get caught,only problem is the damn police sucks and i do not expect any help there.

They are clearly wanting to keep my website offline at all costs,they have now followed me from 3 hosting company's.

I have moved my site 3 times in 3 months and they always take me out when my site starts to run,my site has been disabled by the hosting company's every time and i'm tired to move around

so no mater what i still would need a white-hat hacker to get them off my back and keep them from shutting down my server everyday.

Keep in mind beatngu that the same laws exist for you as well. Hiring hackers to do it back is not legal

either. I'm just saying that in case you do hire someone and then end up calling the authorities on them

after the fact. You'll probably be discovered doing that along the way too.

No you get me wrong,i'm not hiring hackers to hack anyone i'm hiring them to protect me and keep the hackers away! (white-hat hackers are just people that are good with security problems)

I run several legit businesses so i am absolute not going to get anyone hacked.

Anyway i called the police today and told my story and since i run legit businesses and they get raped by hackers it is pretty serious issue.

When i get the information from my hosting company it will be delivered to the police so they can start the process,if they catch anyone then a 5 year sentence is hanging above their head.

• Like 1

Have you done research from the other side's point of view? Example: have you looked up ways to get into someone's hosting credentials? Get backtrack hooked up and check out some of the tools compared to what kind of problems you are having. You could attempt to find ways to stop those methods.

I give access to my server on wednesday to the police,if they fail to trace the attacks then i will hire the best ethical hacker money can buy.

Have already been in contact with a company that should do it,only thing is they cost a shit load of money,but i guess i can better pay a lot of cash to stop this shit before it escalates even more.

Btw: I know for sure it has nothing to do with plesk or strato they hacked 2 of my other sites as well and 1 of them is hosted with hostgator and not to mention my fucking laptop.