I need a bot to make accounts from that page

http://www.soundclick.com/newband.cfm

I want random names
I want 1st or 2nd option from drop down menu
I want it to click signup when done
And also a restart function.
I wanna make like 1000 band per day or even more like 10000

I can pay $40 for that.

If you interested, make sure to send me the bot to let me test it before buy it. You can send a demo or whatever, if i like it, i will pay, if i dont, i will delete it and not use it.

Thanks & good luck!

Edited by Gogetta
Added the "Buy" tag to the title.

please step up the process again... i didn't get it also mentioned exact requirements. give us plan and then we will bid if it fits in your budget with the features.. then there you go :)

Edited by newcoder

Offering only $40 for a bot with the speed to pump out 10k accounts is just ridiculous. If you want a good programmer that will make sure you receive top quality you need to offer up more money. This bot can not use multiple browser windows, and will need to be coded using Aymens http post plugin to get you the speeds that you request.

Also, you did not mention anything about proxy support or what type of email services this bot will need to use. Making a bunch of request from the same ip will get you blacklisted in a very short time.

Anyway, best to luck to you with your "Buy" thread. Hopefully you will find someone to code this up for you at the price you have set.

• Like 2

Gogetta, on 05 Aug 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

Offering only $40 for a bot with the speed to pump out 10k accounts is just ridiculous. If you want a good programmer that will make sure you receive top quality you need to offer up more money. This bot can not use multiple browser windows, and will need to be coded using Aymens http post plugin to get you the speeds that you request.

Also, you did not mention anything about proxy support or what type of email services this bot will need to use. Making a bunch of request from the same ip will get you blacklisted in a very short time.

Anyway, best to luck to you with your "Buy" thread. Hopefully you will find someone to code this up for you at the price you have set.

yes that's why i ask him to give the complete process and requirements.

anything about ubot 5 ? :D .. beta tester needed let me know ;)

yes that's why i ask him to give the complete process and requirements.

anything about ubot 5 ? :D .. beta tester needed let me know ;)

There are no set plans, but Seth did speak of an open beta for anyone who is subscribed to receive updates.

• Like 1

Why do people take the time to reply to posts like this.
It’s very clear he has no idea what his doing or asking for

• Like 1

i could bet someone here answer him to do that job

Admins!
Why u dont approve Threads like that and delete if the Offer is unrealistic?

We are allways under controll here every critical word about UBot u delete

but threads like that who are totaly unrealistic u do nothing.

the problem i see

some youngsters here doing jobs like that with the result bots not working

at the end again one time more..the scene gets confirmed "Ubot bots dont works"

If Ranshid and co needs some cent-bots let them wrote somewhere but not in this forum....!
At the end that would bring more trust for clients who needs bot.

Also i would like to see that new Members who own Ubot can't see the Bot-Request-Section only after approved works.

I thing therefor some of the Old Horses here would spend the time to check newbies-project to decide "person is ready or not"

I can pay $40 for that.

If you interested, make sure to send me the bot to let me test it before buy it. You can send a demo or whatever, if i like it, i will pay, if i dont, i will delete it and not use

LMAO.

I'll explain a bit for the OP here..

a $40.00 budget on this bot, would be possible (maybe) if it was a licensed product already available.

Otherwise your looking in the range of 150+ depending on developer more than likely for a creator, add in multi threading for an additional 75+ depending on complexity

rounding up the number to around a min 225 or so for a 1 off creation.

Realistically you ahve to have a decent sized budget to account for the amount of work that needs to be done, and have to be realistic about your end results as well.