UBot Underground

Facebook Group posting

Hi Im having difficulties with posting to facebook groups. I have tried doing searches within his forum and on google but still :( I know its possible and can likely figure it out given the rest of the summer. lol

I'm pretty sure the image recognition has something to do with it... but Ive been trying for 2 days now and the URL Previews is not happening. The URL get posted fine but that sweet preview we get when Actually doing a copy and paste into the text box just is not there. 

If anyone has a small snippet of code or can point me in the right direction... I would be so greatful... :)

If you dont want to post it on this page then pleae just give me an IM... and any other FB Hints would be soo greatful to help...

Thank you soooo much for any response... bless you all... :)

Oh man I feel embarresed Its soooo simple. No need for IR or anything. UBOT's got it covered for you. lol However any FB Suggestions is more than welcome. Bless

{Solved}

Another suggestion... :) To work on one profile at a time... make them love you... :) They will be eating out your palms and it will be sooooo quality.... they will click you links... trust your reviews and absolutley love you.... pretty much do anything you want them to... ROFL....

• 2 months later...