UBot Underground

Social Creator Source Code + Guide To Making A Living With Ubot!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received your product, I just compile the bot and I wanted to give you my feedback:

- 9 accounts created on 11
- Failed Linkedin
- Failed Delicious
- Failed Pinterest but the account still created
:)

my setup:
- without proxies
- with deathbycaptcha
- without checking mails

Thank you to you for this bot hoping that you can fix that, but I do not regret my purchase, thank you again ;)

Edited by zenos

Once again if you read the thread. This Social Creator Package is a learning tool. Its not meant to be constantly updated, its meant for users to learn from and take the techniques to create their own bots or further expand on this one. If you see a site down you have the code to fix it easily. Thats the entire point of the product. 

I just received your product, I just compile the bot and I wanted to give you my feedback:

- 9 accounts created on 11
- Failed Linkedin
- Failed Delicious
- Failed Pinterest but the account still created
:)

my setup:
- without proxies
- with deathbycaptcha
- without checking mails

Thank you to you for this bot hoping that you can fix that, but I do not regret my purchase, thank you again ;)

• 1 month later...

We updated the code today to fix any broken sites. We're also offering a Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale for 3 days only! 25% of the normal price.

Thanksgiving/Black Friday Special Price 25% Off!

3 Days Only - Just $75

• 1 month later...

Looks really good. I'm still thinking about this if I really need this or not. smile2.png

Well if its any help. Not only will this improve your ubot skills but it also gives you a great bot template and strategy to start creating products and making money. A bunch of people who have bought the source code have made back there money many times over using the template and strategy.