UBot Underground

Creating a Bunch of Emails on Cpanel with Ubot

I have a reseller account with hostgator.  Lets say I get a domain called xyz.com and then have ubot create about 1000 emails on that account for me through cpanel.  If I were to use those accounts to create facebook accounts, twitter accounts etc would could I get into trouble with hostgator?

I guess your right lazy.  I just figured I would have more flexibility with the emails being on my own domain?  Should I use proxies when im making these email accounts on Hotmail, gmail or yahoo?

If you are creating Hotmail accounts you will need to use proxies, you can only create about 3 accounts per ip a day.

When you use a catchall account you do this on your own domain. So all emais go to the same inbox that point to your domain.

So if you have a catchall account setup on your own domain with the usernames spam@yourdomain.com, you can just have any email address you wish to create.

Eg joe.blogs@yourdomain.com

Or jamessmith@yourdomain.com

And all the emais will still go to your catchall email account. Spam@yourdomain.com

Carl

Oh i think I see.  Meaning if I have xyz.com domain and only have info@xyz.com setup as an email I can set it up where any email sent to that domain will just endup in info@xyz.com inbox correct?

I guess hostgator doesnt allow this.   :(

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-05-21 at 1.00.06 AM.png

Right, I don't think hostgator shared hosting accounts allow catchall. Godaddy does, or just use a free hosting site. Soemthing like this site here http://3owl.com/

Just setup a subdomain hosted on their server and setup a catchall and there you go. I have been using catchall emails for a long time. But recently a lot of the sites I automate posting for backlinks are seeing them as a footprint and are removing all of my old accounts. But still a good idea to use catchalls wherever you can.

it's a neat idea but I discovered that non-public email domains like gmail and hotmail will eventually be blocked from registration if they see a flood of new registrations on  a domain.

Frank

If you are creating Hotmail accounts you will need to use proxies, you can only create about 3 accounts per ip a day.

When you use a catchall account you do this on your own domain. So all emais go to the same inbox that point to your domain.

So if you have a catchall account setup on your own domain with the usernames spam@yourdomain.com, you can just have any email address you wish to create.

Eg joe.blogs@yourdomain.com

Or jamessmith@yourdomain.com

And all the emais will still go to your catchall email account. Spam@yourdomain.com

Carl

So hotmail is about 3 accounts per day per ip. Does anybody know the number for yahoo,mail.com,google etc?

You can call HG support to have them make your account enable for a catch all. But if you have Baby account might not. Buiseness maybe. SEO hosting for sure!! SEO hosting is technically shared.

Just contact support and they will change it they can.

You can call HG support to have them make your account enable for a catch all. But if you have Baby account might not. Buiseness maybe. SEO hosting for sure!! SEO hosting is technically shared.

Just contact support and they will change it they can.

Yea.... But the footprint :)