UBot Underground

How to deal with an Authentication input box on my website

I want to make a bot to log into my phpMyAdmin panel and do some stuff on my databases.

When I log into mysql.mydomain.com - I am prompted for my login credentials (authenticates me) - I enter username and password in a dialog box, then click OK.

I can't figure out how to do this in ubot.

I navigate to the right place, but I don't see the modal authentication box at all.

All I see when I access the page is an error message

Wrong username/password. Access denied.

So its as if I tried a wrong username/pawword and clicked OK - but I haven't.

Any suggestions to get this working?

Thanks

I love ubot!

I've been able to create a bot to check, optimize and repair my databases in a matter of minutes.

I used to do this manually when i got a chance and then only some of the databases when they started to slow down.

Now I can run this weekly using the windows scheduler and the bot will do it for me.

Great stuff.

EDIT:- What I would like to do now is improve it.

Currently I have to tell the bot which item (database) to select from a database dropdown list in phpmyadmin. (I jsut copy paste/edit the raw code to do this).

Is it possible to step (loop) through the items in the drop down list to select each database in turn and perform the actions?

While I've posed this question I'll have a think and see if I can solve myself - but if you know the answer please share :)

Interesting to hear that you picked UBot for the job. :)

You should add drop down items to a list, and use "list item" or "next list item" functions instead of variable.