UBot Underground

Bot Promotion and Sales?

So, I have a few bots done and I'm selling them for very low prices and even offering a free week trail. I'm trying to promote it but I'm running into some annoying road blocks. I paid for the Warrior Forum and I am discussed by the treatment I've received. I posted twice about my bot and after a day my posts were deleted. When I contacted support I was told self-promotion wasn't allowed. They also told me I was spamming and if I continued to do so they would contact my server, telling them I was spamming. No, I'm not joking. When I Emailed them back and apologized I was told that if I wanted to promote my bots I would have to pay MORE money for paid advertising. So yeah, that sucks and I don't know what to do.

What other options are there? I know there are other blogs and what not but most seem armature and childish. I do not want to post 50 times before being able to tell people about my bot. I would have no issue splitting whatever money was made if someone wanted to sell my work. I created a Clickbank and Jvzoo account about a week ago but bother are STILL being reviewed. 

Are there any services you guys like to use to promote or sell bots? I'm far beyond stressed and broken with all of this and I need to start making some kind of income. I'm looking into other forms of affiliate marketing but I need help. People have given great reviews of my work and I have no doubt they'll sell. 

Advice? Words of wisdom?

create website and sell your bots there - your sells will depend on your website promotion, seo and so on and won't depend on some stupid support issues.

as payment you can use paypal, but jvzoo also great.

Make a website.. Use paypal as a payment method.
Your giving a trial right?
Go to forums.Look for people who is very trusted in the community to use your bot.
Have them review it and post it in the site.
Get some reputation by answering threads.
There are many forums to start getting your reputation up.

launch them as wso's.  it is like 40 bucks. there are also a couple guys on this forum that have sites where you can list your bots - I think they mentioned them in the buy sell section.  Also considering partnering up with someone who has a large affiliate list as having affiliates promote for you is key.