UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubot Task Scheduler Automation !!

Finally, A ubot scheduler! I just purchased it. Going to play with this new toy now.

Thank You !

Let Me know if you face any issue :)

Wow. I cant believe it can be this simple to create the scheduler in ubot. I wonder why ubot team didn't think of that. Its been a long time since it's requested. :D

Seth should really hire you to add core plugins to ubot.

As someone who uses task scheduler to run all my main bots, this looks impressive and very useful.

One feature request though that would make me jump on this and just want to make sure it can do it:

I need to start-stop-start my bots three times a day to ensure they are up.

So I schedule the bot to start at say 16:00pm. At 23:58 pm the bot is killed and then restarted at 00:00am then again at 07:58 it's killed and then restarted at 08:00am and this cycle continues on indefinitely.

I use this on Windows server 2008 and can use task scheduler through Parallels which will do this every day of the week 365 days of the year.

How could I replicate the same feature inside your bot? Also, will the task scheduler work on Windows 2008?

Thanks,

Kevin

As someone who uses task scheduler to run all my main bots, this looks impressive and very useful.

One feature request though that would make me jump on this and just want to make sure it can do it:

So I schedule the bot to start at say 16:00pm. At 23:58 pm the bot is killed and then restarted at 00:00am then again at 07:58 it's killed and then restarted at 08:00am and this cycle continues on indefinitely.

I use this on Windows server 2008 and can use task scheduler through Parallels which will do this every day of the week 365 days of the year.

How could I replicate the same feature inside your bot? Also, will the task scheduler work on Windows 2008?

Thanks,

Kevin

it surely can be done !

i'll make sure to add those in the source code ;)

Is there a way to list to ubot all active scheduled tasks on scheduler?

i'm afraid not !

I will see if thats possible to implement !

it surely can be done !

i'll make sure to add those in the source code ;)

Thanks Aymen, can you let me know when you've added this? Or just update this thread when you do?

Also, do you know if this will work on Windows 2008 server?

Finally, are you selling the code to this or a compiled bot, I wasnt too sure to be honest :unsure:

Thanks Aymen, can you let me know when you've added this? Or just update this thread when you do?

Also, do you know if this will work on Windows 2008 server?

Finally, are you selling the code to this or a compiled bot, I wasnt too sure to be honest :unsure:

I will add this for sure!

Also if Windows 2008 server have a task scheduler then it will work too !

And finally this is a Ubot source code !

Thanks Aymen,

Do you anticipate the addition of the "Kill-Start" scheduler soon?

Currently for me I have it running three times a day and your solution looks so much easier than the way I am currently doing it, but I want to hit the ground running so when it's added I'll get it. ANy idea on an ETA?

Thanks Aymen,

Do you anticipate the addition of the "Kill-Start" scheduler soon?

Currently for me I have it running three times a day and your solution looks so much easier than the way I am currently doing it, but I want to hit the ground running so when it's added I'll get it. ANy idea on an ETA?

Not sure when exactly , but as soon as i finish the projects i'm working on now , i'll make the changes :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Nice work A  :D , Can it do ( start-stop-start )