UBot Underground

How do you handle huge dynamic menu/list?

Any one have a nice trick they want to share on handeling dynamic menus/lists?

The sad part is i can not show the page i have problems with because it is a non english site and account is needed to be able to show the menus.

However i found a screenshot of almost the same menus as i am struggeling with(added to this post)

As you see there are 3 groups,and i need them in 3 ui dropdowns.

The first group is no problem its just to scrape it and im done.

Its the other 2 groups that are making me pull out my hair.

I used to handle this with a if then command on the 2 last groups and it works out well (if i know what i am going to choose in group1)

Now i want all items in the list in my ui dropdowns and not only a couple.

The problem is the list/menus are huge and doing it this way is going to take ages and i would need 600-700 if then commands.

So my question is:

Is there any way to populate the 2 last ui dropdowns with the dynamic list (In a way that the 2 ui dropdowns would be dynamic dropdowns and auto change when the selection is done in group1??)

post-3703-0-73199000-1365524853_thumb.png

This is really hopless to try to explain without the actual site i am working on.

The other 2 groups are empty and are created when you select something from the first group with the 36 categories.

The problem is not to scrape the groups but how to controll thoose groups from my 3 UI Dropdowns.

First UI Dropdown is no problem its allways 36 items,if i scrape the second group then i first need to select something from group 1 so the second group is created.

Then i would need to repeat the selecting of the 36 items in the first group and scrape the second group and when i have selected and scraped everything i would end up with a huge second UI dropdown and then i would need to repeate the process for group 3.

The only way i see it to get this working is to create 36 X 3 UI Dropdowns

Then each categorie would get its own set of 3 UI Dropdowns with only the correct list items in the Dropdowns.

I just wish there was a better way to get ubot to handle dynamic list in the UI.