UBot Underground

I'm wondering when we are going to get some real documentation for Ubot Studio. As of now the documentation is so incomplete it's pretty horrible. UBS setup a wiki so I thought maybe the documentation would get complete but it seems as though nobody is editing it.

There are so many things in ubot that aren't even documented at all. I also figured that the wiki would be editable at least by the users to help fill out the documentation, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Is this going to happen or is it up to us to "just figure it out"?

Everything you wanted that you didn't get for christmas is right

here http://support.ubotstudio.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/13/ubot-4

and here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

I wouldn't try to just figure it out. that would be damn near impossible, but if you read all of that and watch the vids and ask lots of questions then you will be botting like crazy

Ninja, I have been using UBS for over a year now, and while those are great resources for beginners they are not that great for more advanced users. There are a great many commands and parameters which are not documented at all, and in fact, not even mentioned in any of the documentation. Some commands are mentioned, but only minimal information is given.

The wiki covers all commands and features in UBot Studio. It explains exactly how to use the commands and nothing more. 

If there are some suggestions you would like to make for the wiki, we'd love to hear at at support.ubotstudio.com

Let us know what commands are missing and what you would like to see in the wiki that is also beneficial to everyone who might see it. 

See you in support.