UBot Underground

Play not producing same result as Step

Hi, 

I have come across a problem with a Yellow Pages scraper that seems only to occur when I'm using Run but does not occur when I'm using Step. 

Here's what I have ( attached ).

post-8395-0-06134400-1363863011_thumb.jpg

So, I'm running the loop until it can't see the "Next" link for the next page, then after scraping the page and populating my lists ( via custom commands ) I click the next link, wait for the page to load and go back to the top to scan the next page.

I then repeat the same process after the loop to retrieve the last page ( not shown ). Main list ( the one I'm clearing ) is the list that contains the scrape for the page before I start slicing it into businesses.

Can anybody see a reason why the bot would work fine in step mode but in play mode it just decides to end the loop prematurely and move onto the next part of the program.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards Steve

Edit: I appear to have fixed this "Wait for browser event" everything loaded does not appear to do what it suggests. Adding in Wait for Element <innertext=Privacy policy> seems to do the trick.

Edited by smb1970

Add a wait for element command after the wait for browser event. Have it wait for the next element. The latest versions of ubot don't wait very well . I have now added wait for element commands after every page load.