UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Hotmail Account Creator!

When I create Hotmail accounts Crashed software after created 75% accounts. After crash software lost created acc details. 

How can I recover created accounts?

Not saved in Output file, it is empty.

Please suggest me any solution

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bot is getting better and better each day... One word.... BUY IT NOW....   Acamso also was a great seller, if you have a problem contact him and your problem got solve instantly... 

http://superhac.net/images/promo/bhw-header.png [video=vimeo;66677791]https://vimeo.com/66677791 http://superhac.net/images/promo/bhw-features.png USE PROMO CODE UBOTDSC FOR $10 OFF - ONLY $27.97

wow awesome ! i'm so buying this

Igchandana - There is no solution for that at this time. However, I will add a recovery feature for these cases for the future.

Acamso,

I have skype you but you didn't reply... i found a problem with last version of the bot.

1. My alias account is mix with narmal account, here is the sceenshot

http://gyazo.com/56c26198d53e99f120d043c75774e726.png

2. When i run the bot last nigh i burn my captcha account, i already set the capthc retry and max captcha but my captcha retry was bigger then my setting and here is the screenshot:

http://gyazo.com/2b875b1473ed6ada4dc20bded783ab75.png

Please fix it and let me know...

Thanks

Darman,

My apologies  sbout the captchas. Both of these are fixed for the next version. It will come out in about 3 hours from now.

5/12/2013: New Update, General Picture, Catchall Solution

- I want to thank all for the support and positive feedback thus far. SuperHAC started as a small bot about 2 months ago and grew into a monster very quickly. Unfortunately, the platform the software is built on has many limitations. Because of this, I had to remove couple of things such as the editing tools of the output, etc. in the new version. The software has been trimmed down in order for it to run as efficient and effective as possible. Because the software is growing at a a rapid pace, and is still relatively new, I have had to make many large adjustments to the user interface, configuration, etc. along the way. Stability is important and I would like to apoligize for the software changing so much up to this point. That beind said, this new version marks the end of the large changes and will stay the way the way it is for a while. I would take the time to really get familiar with the interface, configuration, etc to get the most of it. Your old configuration will be deleted upon load and the new configuration with be compatible from here on out.

- As stated in the last annoucement, Microsoft has disabled a couple features for new accounts. One of these features is important to us; catchall/email forwarding. For the time being, catchall creation has been disabled. According to Microsoft, it takes a "couple days" after the account is created for the email forwarding feature to be activated. The workaround for this will be an account editor that will let you go into each pre-created account and add in the catchall address of your choice. The catchall username, password, auto-catchall feature, and catchall folders feature are all still activated and can be used. This ties a bit into the new custom output editor, which I will get to soon - the catchall username field allows you to attach the username (as well as the password) of the catchall to the output so that when you go into the account editor tool a "couple days" later, the software will automatically detect the catchall email and edit the account accordingly. The auto-catchall creation feature will still automatically create a catchall for you. And the catchall folders feature will still use this catchall (or the catchall your provide) as the folder name for the output. So in the big picture, not much has changed aside from the actual addition of the catchall to the account. And again, the workaround for this will be the account editor, which will be released soon.

- Lets move onto the new main feature of the new version: custom output editor. Everyone has a different use for SuperHAC. Some use it for SENuke, some use it for GSA, etc. I receive many requests for additional outputs each day. Because of this, I came up with the custom ouput editor as a solution. You can now output in any format you'd like. If the custom output is not enabled, the default formats will be used. When using custom outputs, you will most likely need to edit the ouput before importing into the Account Checker. For more information on this feature, click the help icon in editor.

- Another new feature is the "spin emails". You now have the option to create an additional file with all emails in spin format ({email1|email2|email3}). This file will be saved to the same folder as the main save file of your choice, or the catchall folder if the catchall folders feature is enabled.

- HMA support has been discontinued for the time being. The VPN is not stable enough to work with SuperHAC at the moment. HMA VPN would often freeze when changing IPs. If you would like to continue using HMA, set HMA to change IPs automatically from within the software and keep the thread count of SuperHAC low. Remember, there is a limit of 3 Hotmail accounts per IP per 24 hours, so once 3 accounts are created on an HMA IP, it needs to be switched or else you would receive 450 errors. If you figure out exactly how long it takes to create the 3 accounts based on your configuration, you will then know what interval to use for the IP change within HMA.

- Some of the fields of the configuration now have both a checkbox and a text field. You can enter your string into the text field and then use the checkbox to activate or deactivate the option.

- The clear ouput on run and the clear error log options have been removed. These will both automatically reset on each run.

- The auto-save feature has also been removed. The output will be saved no matter what upon both completion and stopping of the run.

- As stated earlier, most of the output editing tools have been removed. The main reason for this is because of the release of the custom output editor. Most of the editing tools were built to function with just thedefault output, and would not be able to handle/understand all custom outputs. Along with this, there is no more import file. 

- The load log and change log boxes have been removed. There will still be a changelog upon updating, however, this annoucements box will be used for receiving the most up-to-date information on the changes to the software.

- The username punctuation option used to be just for custom usernames. You can now use this option for all auto-generated usernames if the custom username feature is not activated.

- The username setup option has been replaced with the custom username editor. This editor mirrors the custom output editor. You can now open your word lists within the editor.

- The output can be edited right from within the output box and saved to the main save file, as always. However, the output box has now been disabled upon running. This was causing some trouble for some users. If you would click in the output box during the run in previous versions, the new ouput would not be displayed correctly.

- To make things easier, the configuration has been added to the main screen. The main screen now consists of the menu, account creation configuration, account creation monitor, and the output. The menu has been moved to the top to create room for the output and configuration. The account creation configuration has been seperated from the account checker configuration. The account checker configuration can be found within the account checker.

- The documentation has been abandoned. The frequent changes made it hard to keep up. There is a brand new support desk: http://acamso.com/support . Please use this for any questions, feature requests, bugs, issues etc. Please do not email me directly. This will also replace the documentation. Instructions and information will be frequently added to the support desk for help.

- There are many other small changes and additions that you will find along the way. There are many new features coming up, so stay tuned:  spam filter checker, catchall checker, gsa captcha breaker support, account editor, saving of multiple configurations + lots more. There are a lot of things to be done and I appreciate your patience.

- Again, if you have any questions, feature requests, bug reports, etc, please open a ticket at http://acamso.com/support

5/16/2013: 10 Aliases Added, New Save Procedure, Catchall Disabled

- Instead of the usual 5 aliases, 10 aliases can now be created for each account. This is a huge plus with catchall going down (for now).

- There is a new save procedure. A new folder will be created in the account database for each individual run. Within this folder, the entire output will be saved as superhac-output.txt and there will be any file superhac-output-spun-emails.txt that will display all the emails spun together in spintax. If alias creation is turned on, each master account will have its own separate output file and spun emails file.

- Catchall has been completed removed from the program for now. As stated earlier, the workaround for this issue will be an account editor where you can go into pre-created accounts and add in the catchall address.
5/19/2013 v4.2.1: SMALL UPDATE

-"save options" added to config

-"spin file" option added, this makes spinning optional

-updated the save process

-account checker fixes

-more variation added to default usernames

5/17/2013 v4.2.0: SMALL UPDATE

-added option for GSA save file

5/16/2013 v4.1.9: BIG UPDATE

-added 10 aliases creation

-new save procedure

-removed catchall due to Microsoft limits

5/16/2013 v4.1.8: TINY UPDATE

-captcha issue fixed

-save/import config fix

5/15/2013 v4.1.7: TINY UPDATE

-browser.exe error fix

5/14/2013 v4.1.6: MAJOR UPDATE

-custom output editor added

-custom username editor added

-new GUI

-many other changes and fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.5: TINY UPDATE

-HMA VPN beta now multithread

-small fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.4: TINY UPDATE

-small fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.3: MINOR UPDATE

-integrated HMA VPN (beta), small GUI changes

5/8/2013 v4.1.2: TINY UPDATE

-small fix

5/8/2013 v4.1.1: TINY UPDATE

-small fix

5/7/2013 v4.1.0: MAJOR UPDATE

-many new features and options, updated GUI

4/16/2013 v4.0.1: SMALL UPDATE

-changed the custom username wordlist codes: (wl1) = (w1), (wl2) = (w2), (wl3) = (w3)

-changed custom username number codes: (n) = (n1), added (n2), (n3), (n4), (n5)

-other small changes and fixes

4/14/2013 v4.0.0: BIG UPDATE

-brand new custom username and password feature

-many other changes and fixes

4/13/2013 v3.1.3: BIG UPDATE

-enhanced account checker: new filters (alias alive/alias dead/failed), ability to append/overwrite when transfering from each filter box, ability to append/overwrite when importing, import file added to monitor, import csv format

-got rid of error reporting on monitor

-ability to append/overwrite when transfering

-removed top banner on all windows to increase load speed

-lowered global wait minimum to 1 sec for fast proxies

-various fixes/changes

4/11/2013 v3.1.2: SMALL UPDATE

-NEW delimiter option

-updated output options GUI

-account checker updated to refelect delimiter option

4/7/2013 v3.1.1: TINY UPDATE

-small GUI fix

4/7/2013 v3.1.0: MAJOR UPDATE

-NEW alias feature: create up to 18 emails per IP per day

-NEW catchall feature: forward all email accounts to one catchall inbox

-enhanced account checker: added multithreading, in-depth monitor, save main textbox function, save alive & dead accounts function, import accounts function

-enhanced error log: added in-depth monitor, more error reporting, save error log function

-updated GUI: added account options, output options, proxy options, resources section, and more

-new options: added csv output option, autosave option, append/overwrite option

-new settings: added global wait

-new functions: added save & load settings function, save output function, added folder function to keep organized

-various bug fixes, functionaility changes, optimized process

4/4/2013 v3.0.1: SMALL UPDATE

-various bug fixes

4/4/2013 v3.0.0: BIG UPDATE

-updated GUI

-new account checker

-many new features and options

3/28/2013 v2.0.6: BIG UPDATE

-small fixes

-new domain name option

-new add period in username option

-new clear output button

3/28/2013 v2.0.5: TINY UPDATE

-"outlook.com" fix

3/25/2013 v2.0.4: TINY UPDATE

-"no spam" filter fix

3/25/2013 v2.0.3: TINY UPDATE

-bug fix

3/15/2013 v2.0.2: SMALL UPDATE

-small fixes

-new filter feature

3/8/2013 v2.0.1: TINY UPDATE

-fixed "dsd" error

3/7/2013 v2.0.0: MAJOR UPDATE

-brand new GUI

-new settings

-small fixes

3/4/2013 v1.0.0: FIRST RELEASE
5/20/2013: POP Rule, Failed Proxies, Catchall Update

- The option to add a POP rule to accounts has been added to the configuration. This allows other software to delete the emails.

- Proxies that result in a connection error are removed from the proxy list (not your proxy file). This speeds up the account creation process; especially when using public proxies.

- The catchall seems to still be locked for newly created accounts. We will give it a couple of days and then move forward with other alternatives.

- Also, after each run in completed or stopped, the output folder will open in your window's taskbar.
5/22/2013 v4.2.3: SMALL UPDATE

-added a preview feature & spin feature to the custom username editor

-you can now access the menu bar items at the top under "tools"

-a couple fixes

To all - A new update will be coming within the next couple of days. I would like some feedback on some new features and/or changes you would like to see in the new version. You can reply here or submit a request at http://acamso.com/support

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this bot is still being supported. The creator hasn't logged in since June 3rd it appears. It does work but not nearly as well as it used to. I used to set to create 300 accounts and get about 120. Now I get about 30 something. Still usable but probably could use an update.

Changelog

4/11/2013 - v3.1.2 - NEW delimeter option, update output options GUI, account checker updated to refelect delimeter option

4/7/2013 - v3.1.1 - small GUI fix

4/7/2013 - v3.1.0 - MAJOR UPDATE

NEW alias feature - create up to 18 emails per IP per day
NEW catchall feature - forward all email accounts to one catchall inbox
enhanced account checker - added multithreading, in-depth monitor, save main textbox function, save alive & dead accounts function, import accounts function
enhanced error log - added in-depth monitor, more error reporting, save error log function
updated GUI - added account options, output options, proxy options, resources section, and more
new options - added csv output option, autosave option, append/overwrite option
new settings - added global wait
new functions - added save & load settings function, save output function, added folder function to keep organized
other - various bug fixes, functionaility changes, optimized process

4/4/2013 - v3.0.1 - various bug fixes

4/4/2013 - v3.0.0 - updated GUI, new account checker, many new features and options

3/28/2013 - v2.0.6 - small fixes, new domain name option, new add period in username option, new clear output button

3/28/2013 - v2.0.5 - "outlook.com" fix

3/25/2013 - v2.0.4 - "no spam" filter fix

3/25/2013 - v2.0.3 - bug fix

3/15/2013 - v2.0.2 - small fixes, new filter feature

3/8/2013 - v2.0.1 - fixed "dsd" error

3/7/2013 - v2.0.0 - brand new GUI, new settings, small fixes

3/4/2013 - v1.0.0 - first release

Hey bro

I need some help

• 3 weeks later...

Tried the Free Trial and all it did was eatup captchas. Is there something that I am missing?

The software still works correctly. If it is eating up captchas that means something is wrong with your settings. You can submit a support ticket at acamso.com/support

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11/8/2013: Browser Visible, Blacklist Checker Fix, New Support Desk

- There is a brand new support desk for all questions, requests, FAQs, etc: http://acamso.zendesk.com/. The FAQ page will be continually added on. Please make any requests you'd like to see for SuperHAC.

- The blacklist checker had been broken and is now fixed. It uses the stopforumspam API (this is for GSA SER users).

- The browser is now visible. Both the settings/output page and browser are scrollable. With the browser being visible, you will be able to see the account creation live. The different threads are displayed on the right side. With the browser being visible, you may encounter some browser.exe errors. If you do, please report them on the help desk. Also, the visible browser will allow you to see any changes/bugs/errors in the process and give you the ability to see what may need to be tweaked in your settings for better results. If you come across any issues, please report them.

- The gsa output file in the main output folder (not the alias folders) was outputting each main account and alias on individual lines. This was changed to mirror the spun version in the alias folders.

Example: {ButlerEZt8lLZ@outlook.com|ButlerPxySSsu@outlook.com|ButlerYMy83Cpu@hotmail.com|ButlerwKK8mGSyr@live.com|ButlerWrMKN28@outlook.com|ButlerB3pCsF6E@outlook.com|ButlerpyFYiuCY@hotmail.com|Butler0nDZOtB@live.com|ButlerGymcTg4NW@hotmail.com|ButlerJ3sfbQa@hotmail.com|ButleraUEN6jU@live.com}:pop3.live.com:995:ButlerEZt8lLZ@outlook.com:kNyArxOsm042:1

- There are going to be more enhancements and new features coming soon.

Can we have an option to not view the browser. It really makes the UI very odd looking and clumsy to deal with. 

Yeah I can't really make it an option unfortunately (limitation of Ubot), but I will hide the browser again. No problem

Back with a big update: Firstly, the browser is now hidden again. I implemented a new proxy rotation system. With Hotmail, you are allowed to create 3 accounts with the same proxy within the 24 hour timeframe. SuperHAC now keeps track of which proxies have been used, how many times, and when in a file called usedproxies.csv. If a proxy has been used 3 times within the 24 hour timeframe, it is not used to avoid the 450 error. This will make sure that no captchas are wasted. The system may not be perfect.. if you come across any bugs or still receive 450 errors (you may still if you created accounts within the past 24 hours after updating)..please open a support ticket or reply here.

• 2 months later...

SuperHAC 4.2.9 Update – Added ImageTyperz and ImageDecoders

There’s been some on and off issues with DeathByCaptcha that some users have been dealing with. So for more reliable captcha solving, two new captcha services have been added:ImageTyperz and ImageDecoders. Both have been tested and are reliable at this time. To activate these services, simply enter your username and password for each, and then check the checkboxes. As of now, the priority order is ImageTyperz –> ImageDecoders –> DeathByCaptcha/Manual. As a side note, we are hoping to have GSA Captcha Breaker fully compatible soon.

Do u have any limitation apart from the 1 day on the trial? For some reason i can only create a few accounts ( using 40 private proxies)

Hi, I can extend your trial and check into why that's the case. Sending you a PM now..