UBot Underground

[NEEDED] Long Term Expert uBot Coder

I am looking for an expert uBot coder to become apart of our team. The job will entail updating and maintaining our web 2.0 and social account creation bot. Specifically, creating new account creation and profile updating scripts as well as maintaining existing account creation scripts will be the majority of work. Also when uBot eventually updates to allow socket based coding you will be needed to work in conjunction with myself to update all existing scripts.

Our company has expanded and my efforts are better spent working with our developer on the web based portion of our tool. This work will most likely be long term. There will be spurts mostly in the beginning where we will need a large number of new scripts but eventually most of the job will just be maintenance. We expect anyone interested to be ready to learn our code inside and out and be able to update and add to the tool whenever needed. As well as add new ideas to the table.

Once you are familiar with our code we expect a new script to take between 1-2 hours of billed time. We will also work out details on how to best go about a weekly maintenance salary. This will require you to check the bot at least 2-3 times per week  to make sure all scripts are in working order. Keep in mind unless the sites change the scripts will not need updating and you'll basically be paid for just checking in, so please factor this in to the rate you quote. I and my team are very easy to work with and look at any working relationship as a family. We expect good solid communication as well as keeping a friendly tone with our communication.

Please PM me if interested. You can provide any examples of your work or other things you feel will give us a good idea of the quality of your work. Please also give us a quote of your hourly rate. As with any business, lower hourly quotes will of course go to the top of our list of candidates. This should be a pretty easy job and pretty nice gig as uBot coder. 

i'm sure you will find someone but be careful you don't get someone stealing your scripts and rehashing it as a new bot.

Thanks for the heads up but im not too worried about that. In the beginning they'd just be working on a modified template of the script until trust is built.

I want say that i am an expert and perfect for the Job.

Also i dont think that lower hourly cost will give you the best quality. :)

Although i am interested in This.

Please Get me some more Details about how we can communicate etc.

Hoping to hear soon from you.

Thanks