UBot Underground

Regex for text with line break

I have a very basic understanding of regex and have used it in alot of my bots, but I am totally stuck.

I have scraped this text from a page into a variable:

Feb 05, 2013 05:20 PM Medical Center
Chief Complaint

Attending Physician

Discharge Disposition

Discharge Date

Insurance
OJ BOLE HEALTHCARE 1000171

I am trying to pull in everything after Insurance (and will then separate the name of the health plan and the number separately)

I figured I would just set a variable {Insurance Info} using Insurance.* as the Regex to grab everything.

Then Replace Insurance in {Insurance Info} with $nothing

Set a variable for the {Insurance number} by doing a find by regular expression [0-9]* on {Insurance Info}

And then create an {Insurance Name} variable by doing a find replace on {Insurance Info} and replacing {Insurance Number} with nothing.

The problem I am having with this is the first regex Insurance.* only grabs Insurance and not all the characters after it.  I am guessing this has to do with the ine break and after much googling, I just can't figure it out. 

Does anyone have any ideas of what the initial expression needs to be to grab everything?

It never fails... I post a question after hours of searching and then find the answer!

Insurance\s\S.*  does the trick because .* alone does not capture line breaks!

I learn something new using uBot every day.