UBot Underground

Got A Few Easy Questions

Hey Everyone!

Cnotey here.

So I don't know, maybe I'm retarded, maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night, I don't know.  I searched the forums, I searched Youtube, I searched Google, maybe I am just blind.

I can't for the life of me figure out a few things that should be simple.

I have been using uBot now for a few months, and haven't needed much help.  However now I am getting to the point where I am recoding the same things over and over again.  I have always seen the Private Bot Bank, and Custom Commands DEFINE ability, but never put much thought into them.

Well now, I have been trying to use them to store some of my snippets to no avail.

I can't seem to add a bot to the private bot bank.  The only option I can find is to add to the public bot bank, which I don't want to do.  Can someone kindly give me a hint on how to do this?

Also, I have succeeded in generating a few custom commands to store some of my commonly used commands.  However, it appears they are only local to the bot I am currently in.  If I go to start a new bot, the custom commands have been wiped.  Is there any way to create custom commands and save them, so I can use them from bot to bot?

Thanks and sorry if these are stupid questions, but I really did try to find the answer before posting here.

Cnotey.

In the public bot back, right click to add a category, then right click again to make a group within that category if you like, otherwise right click to add a command... that should get you going on using the public bot bank...

For sharing between bots... use the public bot bank...  :rolleyes: 

Cnotey what I do is save my custom defines to text files appropriately named so that when I am building bots I can just copy/paste my reusable data into my bot and really takes up no extra time.

I steer clear of the bot bank because I have heard guys on here talking about losing the whole thing. All their custom stuff just wiped out, so for me, the safe and fast alternative it to save in text files for simple copy/paste as needed.

• Like 2

So there is no way just to add them to the private bot bank?  I wouldn't want all of my stuff in the public bank.

Also, I only have the standard version, works fine for my uses.  So I don't have code view.  I don't think I can copy paste with standard version, can I?