UBot Underground

How hard is Facebook to automate VS Twitter

Which is harder to automate?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Facebook or Twitter - Which is harder to automate?

Is Facebook or Twitter harder to automate? Was reading this post http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11851-twitter-acct-forms-anyone-figured-out-how-to-make-it-work/#entry65991 and it sounds like twitter can a be a bastard. Is Facebook as bad?

All suggestions, hints, and codes appreciated by myself and many others.

Facebook is worse. Especially because now days on new accounts you have to do a phone verification. I know this is something that's possible to automate, but really a pain in the ass. I don't even bother with FB.

They are also completely different sites, however, that you would automate for different purposes. FB can be great if you do it right. Remember, the users on both sites are used to lots of spam, so you have to be creative in how you use them if you want anything you do to be successfu.

• 2 weeks later...

Like I mentioned, I haven't really bothered with FB, but if it's anything like the gmail phone verification they have a way of knowing if it's a legitimate phone number or one purchased online or a free number like with google voice.  The only sure fire way is to buy a bunch of sim cards, which isn't too expensive (depending on where you live), but make sure you have a way to monetize first because it can add up very quickly.

• 6 months later...

People dont have a good response to what is eaily seen as a fake profile.. or bot generated accounts. I would say go for quality not quantity when using facebook... make the people love you and the response is amazing. :)