UBot Underground

I tried a few things but can't get it to work.

What i want to do is loading a page, then using a regular expression that scrapes a particular strings (let's say phone number for example) and add that to a list.

I need to scrape this way, because $scrape page or $scrape attribute is not possible on this particular site.

So what i want is the webpage loads, it checks whether a particular string is present anywhere on the page, if yes then scrape that string and add it to a list.

[...] because $scrape page or $scrape attribute is not possible on this particular site.

Now you made me curious! Why is that?

Can you share the website URL?..

Let's take a look!

Without knowing the string we can't give you the regex. Phone numbers can be listed in different ways and each way can give a different regex. I'm still learning regex but I'll give it a crack if you post the string you need to find.

Thanks for the replies, i already have the regex and the site remains private, but i only wanted to know how to use it with scraping a webpage like mentioned in post #1.

The bot loads a webpage then runs the regex to scrape if anything meets that regex.

Not exactly the way you probably want to do it, but this is the only way I've been able to do it

set(#var, $page scrape("<html", "</html>"), "Global")
clear list(%test)
add list to list(%test, $find regular expression(#var, "your regex"), "Delete", "Global")
if($comparison($list total(%test), ">", 0)) {
   then {
    alert("yup")
   }
   else {
    alert("no")
   }
}