• Scrape Posts and People
  • Submit to /ask and /submit
  • Proxy Support
  • Integrates With Death By Captcha, Decaptcher and Bypass Captcha

Questions? Feel free to ask here or add me on Skype: IMAutobots

Only $12

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

Ubot Code And Resale Rights - Only $40

All sales are final. Updates will come when things get reported or when I add new features. You will get a email with the updated program when this happens. I will only sell this bot if I still support it – so if you see this sales page then I am actively supporting the bot and will provide free updates.

The current version of the software is 2.3.3

• Like 2
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Automate Tumblr And Rake In The Cash   Video 1 - Tumblr Account Creator   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWmEjQrmEbA   Video 2 - Tumblr Autobot   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsExhzRfFw New Since T

Updated to 2.1.7       What's New:  -Fixed like/unlike modules -Added "check for updates" button in the account manager -Minor bug fixes

Update 2.3.2  Fixed: Tumblr Autobot: - Liker to work with the hearts on the bottom- Updated "Like Current Page" to work with the new like layout- Unlike module updated to work with current layout- Sub

Looks good, but if I remember well, Tumblr needs email confirmation.. does the bot confirm emails aswell?

No it does not. I am coming out with a huge update on this bot in a few days - it will follow, unfollow and like much faster. It will have several new features as well. If you want I can add in an email conformation section as well but then I guess I would need to make an email account creator. I'll look into it though. For now it just uses the email from the account data function of Ubot so it is not a real email.

By the way the advantages of having an email confirmed account are sending messages and submitting to other peoples blogs so you don't need one for the rest of the stuff.

Edited by HelloInsomnia

I don't remember exactly how tumblr works, however I remember that an email has been sent for confirmation, not sure if you get locked out if the email isn't confirmed or not.. but better if you do some testing about.

I'd like also to have:

- a feature to register multiple blogs one after one switching proxy and

- a feature to set custom username to use when registering blogs , usernames should be taken from a txt file (one username per line), because in Tumblr you can scrape blogs with some PageRank already and re-register them :)

Mat

• Like 1

Tumblr has updated and the bot has been updated now so that all modules are working. Also made enhancements to the current modules and added proxy support. More to come soon!

New Since The Video:

• Proxy Support
  • New Like Module - No Scraping Involved - Faster
  • New Unlike/Unfollow Module - No Scraping Involved - Faster

All download links updated.

If you add the possibility to create accounts from a list of username, I'm yours :D

I'm getting a lot of feature requests and I plan on making this into a crazy good bot soon. I'm moving right now so will only have internet at friends houses and coffee shops. But come Monday I'm going to spend several days upgrading this to be the best Tumblr tool out there. If you have any more feature suggestions please keep them coming.

-Nick

For those who recently purchased please note there will be another massive update with new features coming this week. Please hang tight for the moment this is about to get a lot better.

And for those on the fence - after the new update I will be shooting a new video as many modules have been changed and added.

• Like 1

New updates, follow module does not require scraping now, new account creator allows you to submit your own email, password and username it will also email verify Hotmail accounts.

Ability to submit to /ask and /submit.

Videos coming soon :)

WOW the new updats are awsome I can't belive that your are offering so many new fetures this is what I have been looking for ever sence the begining of tumblr. the software dose everthing.

• Like 1

Thank you for your purchases please make sure you get on the updates list as I update this often.

Update: Trying my best to upgrade the site and am going to get everyone on the updates list and an account with the site so updates are more streamline.

Will get this tomorrow going to bed (just reading here and there)

Do you know if Tumblr is still able to work out javascripts ? Can we add them (custom template)? I know this ain't really related but it is for me.

Thanks

• Like 1

Will get this tomorrow going to bed (just reading here and there)

Do you know if Tumblr is still able to work out javascripts ? Can we add them (custom template)? I know this ain't really related but it is for me.

Thanks

Hi WebPro,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by work out javascripts. Feel free to add me on Skype though if you want to talk about it: IMAutobots.

Thanks,

-Nick

Got the bot a couple of days ago. Didn't try it yet, i will today.

I was asking if you had a field so we could enter our own javascripts into each account ? So we could modify the template (template edition feature)

I was thinking about making this !

Imagine if we could do this OMG

Everything gets created and modified wow !

Got the bot a couple of days ago. Didn't try it yet, i will today.

I was asking if you had a field so we could enter our own javascripts into each account ? So we could modify the template (template edition feature)

I was thinking about making this !

Imagine if we could do this OMG

Everything gets created and modified wow !

You want to be able to modify the Tumblr templates? Please add me on Skype: IMAutobots or shoot me an email at sales@imautobtos.com and I will see if we can get your feature added in.

There will be another update on Monday - I have had some suggesstions and feedback on the account creator recently and I know it can be a lot better so I am working hard on that and on some other things as well that you will see in the next update.

I was wondering if you can add some function to upload several images from a directory in your computer, add tags and the click-through link. If the bot have that, I would definitely buy it, thanks.

The bot does not currently have a poster that is a huge addition that is coming soon though.

Updated to version 2.1.2 - new features:

• Add Tags When Reblogging
  • Ability To Ask Anonymously

There were also some fixes as well.

I will be out of town on Saturday and mostly unreachable tonight as well so support questions will be answered a little slower than normal I apologize ahead of time for this inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...