UBot Underground

How to register on Squidoo

hey guys.

How can I register on squidoo.

On my real browser when you go to https://www.squidoo.com/member/registration

You can register.(there is 3 fields, email,username,password)

When I go to this url with ubot. there is only 1 field (email). I cant register????

I tried all user agents and proxies dosent help.

Please help :D

lol I was about to post a thread asking the same thing.

I tried several workarounds but no success.

Also tried all different user agents and looking the values on the view source but none.

Regular browsers do show the 3 fields but uBot browser shows just the email field.

If someone knows how to overcome this please let us know as I am working on a project where squidoo is a main feature.

P0s3id0n

Thanks TJ that solved the fields not showing issue but there is still something in the site that keep us from successfully creating an account.

I managed to make the bot fill the3 fields (easy stuff) but when it clicks the signup button it just doesn't create the account it comes with some BS about username and pass required lol.

Everyday more and more sites are being able to detect uBot and they figured out a way to keep uBot from automating tasks. I hope that the UBot staff is aware of this and already working on a solution for it.

Here is my code just in case somebody wants to check it out and see if he can figure a work around for this issue.

define Squidoo {
   allow css("No")
   reset account("Any")
   navigate("http://www.squidoo.com/member/registration", "Wait")
   run javascript("document.getElementById(\"email_address\").value =\"{#email}\";")
   run javascript("document.getElementById(\"username\").value =\"{#user}\";")
   run javascript("document.getElementById(\"member_password\").value =\"{#pass} \";")
   click(<create account button>, "Left Click", "No")
}
Squidoo Form Filler javascript()