UBot Underground

Flash Issue.. Help Needed Badly..

Using Ubot Pro v4

Trying to upload pictures on SoundCloud.. When I use change file field all that happens is an upload window opens up for me to manually select a photo.. Any way around this?

This is the code behind the button..

<object width="100" height="120" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="scUploader0" data="/swf/Swiff.Uploader.swf" style="width: 134px; height: 19px; "><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="wMode" value="transparent"><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true"><param name="flashvars" value="onLoad=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onLoad&onBrowse=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onBrowse&onSelect=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onSelect&onAllSelect=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onAllSelect&onCancel=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onCancel&onBeforeOpen=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onBeforeOpen&onOpen=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onOpen&onProgress=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onProgress&onComplete=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onComplete&onError=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onError&onAllComplete=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onAllComplete&onMouseOver=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onMouseOver&onMouseOut=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onMouseOut"><param value="/swf/Swiff.Uploader.swf" name="movie"></object>

I've tried various change file field elements, including image recognition and none of them get further than opening an upload window. Please tell me there is a way around this.

Unfortunately, In Version 4.x Dialog Pop-Up handling has been taken out.

If you want, you can use Version 3.5 to do has it had the command.

I miss that command in Version 4.x too :( Its Sad!

I've seen a couple of threads already of people saying that v3.5 has useful functions that have been removed from v4. I wonder why they have been removed?

Hmm good question.... aaahhh! Don't Know :D

• 2 weeks later...

Using Ubot Pro v4

Trying to upload pictures on SoundCloud.. When I use change file field all that happens is an upload window opens up for me to manually select a photo.. Any way around this?

This is the code behind the button..

<object width="100" height="120" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="scUploader0" data="/swf/Swiff.Uploader.swf" style="width: 134px; height: 19px; "><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="wMode" value="transparent"><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true"><param name="flashvars" value="onLoad=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onLoad&onBrowse=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onBrowse&onSelect=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onSelect&onAllSelect=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onAllSelect&onCancel=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onCancel&onBeforeOpen=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onBeforeOpen&onOpen=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onOpen&onProgress=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onProgress&onComplete=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onComplete&onError=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onError&onAllComplete=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onAllComplete&onMouseOver=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onMouseOver&onMouseOut=%24.uploader.callBacks.scUploader0.onMouseOut"><param value="/swf/Swiff.Uploader.swf" name="movie"></object>

I've tried various change file field elements, including image recognition and none of them get further than opening an upload window. Please tell me there is a way around this.

Did you ever figure this out? I've been trying to figure out a similar process all day! Popup window opens, but can't do anything. Its not a form with a hidden input, otherwise it would be simple. There's has to be some kind of work around...... ahhhhh!

Unfortunately, In Version 4.x Dialog Pop-Up handling has been taken out.

If you want, you can use Version 3.5 to do has it had the command.

I miss that command in Version 4.x too :( Its Sad!

Lots of people on the forum talk about functions that were deleted in version 4. Where can I download version 3.5 and will it overwrite version 4.x?