UBot Underground

Problem with long code and code changes!

Hi Everyone,

Im programming full time on uBot for five days in a row. My problem right now is:

- When I started the bot, and have a low quantity of lines of code, the uBot work Fast! Now I have around 300 lines of code, and when I try to change from "Code View" to "Node view" the uBot take a lot of time (30 seconds). This is normal?

- Now, than I have 300 lines of code, the uBot works very SLOW. This is normal?

- The other problem, is that I like to program with nodes, and change a few things on Code View. The BIG PROBLEM is that the uBot make randoms changes in my code when I change the view From/to Code View or Node View. How I can fix it?

Im program with a few custom commands, and I program all the code in the "Main Tab" How it's better? Program ALL on the main TAB of uBot. Or would be better if I program all custom commands in a secondary tab, and only call the commands in the main TAB?

Thanks for your help.

i also noticed that , if you have alot loop within loop and if within if , it slows to a crawl if the bot is large . mine has 6 tabs and when i change them i have to wait 20+ sec to load , ended up spliting it in half .

for me alot of nodes are wasted on "if it fails start over" ,for example if i have 3 posible errors thats 3x IF and paste whole loop in it to start over.

is there a better solution for this ?