Want to use UBot Studio or UBot Studio bots, but don’t want them running on your Windows machine or don’t have a Windows machine?
I’ll be typing this entire post in AMAZON orange to thank Amazon for creating Amazon Web Services, the cloud service that solves this problem for you for free.
Ok, Just kidding.
But kudos to Amazon for giving something awesome to everyone out there for free: A cloud computing service that can seriously improve your marketing, and that you can use to run UBot Studio/uBots.
Here’s how to get up and running in about ten minutes. Follow along with the gifs:
Step 1: Sign up For AWS and set up your EC2 VPS. (about 2 minutes)
- If you don’t already have an AWS account, start there. Visit aws.amazon.com and click Create Free Account. Finish the account creation portion.
- Once complete, go to console.aws.amazon.com if you haven’t been redirected there already.
- Click EC2 on the dashboard.
- Click “Launch Instance”.
- Scroll down to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Base and click “Select”
- Click Review and Launch on the next page.
- Click Launch.
- Choose “Create a new key pair”
- Type a name for your key pair.
- Download the key pair.
- Click “Launch Instance”.
You now have a fully functioning Virtual Private Server ready to install UBot Studio.
3. Get the connection info. (about 1 minute)
- Go to the Amazon EC2 console.
- Go to running instances.
- Choose your new instance and click Actions, “Get Password.”
- Click Browse and navigate to the private key file you created when you launched the instance. Select the file and click Open to copy the entire contents of the file into contents box.
- Click Decrypt Password. The console displays the default administrator password for the instance in the Connect To Your Instance dialog box, replacing the link to Get Password shown previously with the actual password.
- Record the info.
3. Connect to the server. (2 minutes)
If you’re using a Mac, I recommend you download the free, open source Remote Desktop client CoRD here: cord.sourceforge.net.
- Open CoRD and add a new server with the info you just obtained, then connect.
4. Install UBot Studio. (2 minutes)
- Just open up Internet Explorer on your new EC2 VPS and download UBot Studio.
Congratulations – you’ve now got a free VPS ready to go with UBot Studio. Your marketing will never be the same.
Protip: – The free tier DOES have computing limits, so it’s a good idea to set an alarm so you don’t go over them and start paying, just in case. And if you need a more in-depth tutorial for all of this, Youtube has a few.
Wow fantastic, thanks for the share. Funny part is to comment on this post I had to prove I am not a robot. LOL