UBot Underground

How to check IP blocked by Google?

I was harvesting blogs using SB and 5 of my private proxies appeared to be blocked.

Also, I have almost no result using scrapebox since a long time, even when using proxies that are not labeled as blocked by SB.

Is it possible that my main IP is blocked also? and that my private proxies do not protect me?

How can I check that?

I wanted to harvest without private proxies to check but I was afraid of doing so........ is there a program online, or even a bot to check that?

What I do is to test them first, click manage in the proxy section bottom left...

Let it finish testing and only keep the google tested proxies from the filter drop down.

I use proxy goblin which lets you test against a judge, tbh I think sb is better but I do both and havnt had problem. Proxy goblin delivers fresh proxies to a file on my desktop every 30 min. On avg get about 60 to work with after scrubbing them through SB..

What I do is to test them first, click manage in the proxy section bottom left...

Let it finish testing and only keep the google tested proxies from the filter drop down.

I use proxy goblin which lets you test against a judge, tbh I think sb is better but I do both and havnt had problem. Proxy goblin delivers fresh proxies to a file on my desktop every 30 min. On avg get about 60 to work with after scrubbing them through SB..

PG is great in theory but in practice it fails to properly test proxies and returns a small subset of usable proxies.