UBot Underground

Pretty sad people still try this with the sophisticated systems that are now available.

My system caught it and didn't issue the product. But thought i would share with other ubot users the details

case they approach you for services they might be trying to defraud you as well.

http://screencast.com/t/cvMDyzGUwV

• Like 1

Pretty sad people still try this with the sophisticated systems that are now available.

My system caught it and didn't issue the product. But thought i would share with other ubot users the details

case they approach you for services they might be trying to defraud you as well.

http://screencast.com/t/cvMDyzGUwV

Thanks for the heads up TJ, I had a similar one last week for $2, alerted Paypal and they were on to it within minutes to prevent others being effected.

Paypal even refunded the $2, despite the transaction not being approved, so I was actually $2 better off !

Phil

Aye, I got one as well - different details to TJ, so keep your eyes peeled for:

Ronney Lawrence

15575 Comanche Rd

Apple Valley, CA 92307

United States

Name: Ronney Lawrence

Email: ronneylawrence@gmail.com

I got 4 mails alert from DLguard without any info entered. When I checked in paypal they were no sales. The guy from dlguard checked into my cpanel and the 4 item were not downloaded.......