UBot Underground

Have you read Obamas executive order "peacetime marshal law"

Have you guys seen this? Obama's martial law executive order. This is a big deal. I would not have posted here but it is so very important that I thought everyone should be made aware.

Read the following links: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11232-presidents-executive-order-authorizes-peacetime-martial-law

Huffington Post

Info Wars

Fox News

Whitehouse.com (the language is posted there)

There is one thing all agree is this is an abridgement of U.S. citizens' freedoms The Clinton White House did something similar, however, this is more serious. The biggest changes in the language is "Homeland Security" and going from national security to national defense. These are "huge" changes. Please take the time to read this for yourself.

While you are there at InfoWars.com Take A look at NDAA 2012 pushed through in January.

Did you know they can now arrest US citizens on "Terrorism" without any evidence?

Did you know they can remove you from civil law?

Did you know they can terminate you without trail?

Did I hear anyone say "HITLER"?

My father is a WWII Carlson's Ranger survivor with two purple hearts, two bronze stars, one silver star, and several congressional awards. Now to see this, that he fought so hard to prevent. People you "MUST" vote this is critical to the survival of the Untied States of America as we know it.

No Doubt. But as Americans we can change this. The problem is I don't think enough people are paying attention. The problem here is that we are setting ourselves up for another World War. How can you get peoples attention