UBot Underground

Clicking "Reblog" on Tumblr

So I tried for a while to make it happen but to no avail, I'm trying to click the Reblog button on a tumblr blog and I can't seem to locate it. It won't drag, I tried chose by both position and attribute and nothing worked.

Im not using the super new version of UB, but I don't think it matters.

Anyone have any idea as to why its not working?

So I tried for a while to make it happen but to no avail, I'm trying to click the Reblog button on a tumblr blog and I can't seem to locate it. It won't drag, I tried chose by both position and attribute and nothing worked.

wow. I haven't been this forum in months and I just came in here to ask this specific question. Weird.

It's the same issue here, I think... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5138-clicking-a-button-on-tumblr/page__p__22736__hl__tumblr__fromsearch__1#entry22736

So yes, any help would be great.

wow. I haven't been this forum in months and I just came in here to ask this specific question. Weird.

It's the same issue here, I think... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5138-clicking-a-button-on-tumblr/page__p__22736__hl__tumblr__fromsearch__1#entry22736

So yes, any help would be great.

Yup you sure can do it, I have a commercial tumblr bot on the market now called prstomper. The only thing i struggle with in tumblr is making the scroll bar go down when selecting a theme, seems it can't be done in Ubot V4 yet :(

what scroll bar are you referring to?

screenshot or video? im sure i can get it to work one way or another..

As for v3.5 there site can be a pain and i no longer use 3.5 so im not entirely sure.

Yeah I was referring to your screen shot. I know I'm using the dinosaur but don't have time to learn a whole new system just for one tumblr command. :blink:

Nevermind. I put on my big girl panties and did it in 4.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how 4 turned out (there were too many bugs last time I looked at it)

Good job Seth and team! :D