UBot Underground

Using Pinterest on ubot?

Hi Guys, Is there someone already created a pinterest bot? If you dont have an account yet here's an invite url http://pinterest.com/invited/?invite=etsy for you to check it out.

The problem is you need to put their "Pin It" button to your browser toolbar in order to Pin images and videos. I drag that button to the navigation bar and got this javascript code below.

javascript:void((function(){var%20e=document.createElement('script');e.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');e.setAttribute('charset','UTF-8');e.setAttribute('src','http://assets.pinterest.com/js/pinmarklet.js?r='+Math.random()*99999999);document.body.appendChild(e)})());

I tried to run javascript it but nothing happen.

Hope someone can shed a light on this.

Thanks

What exact area are you trying to do repins from?

as it will make a differance on how it is setup.

Here is an example after you first log in

will repin the first 10 shown.

loop(10) {
   click($element offset(<class="Button Button11 WhiteButton repin_link">, #repin pos), "Left Click", "No")
   click($element offset(<class="Button Button18 RedButton">, 0), "Left Click", "No")
   increment(#repin pos)
   wait(3)
}

Not the "Respin" inside your pinterest account but the "Pin it" button on your browser to get pins images and videos from various websites you visit.

Nevermind this bud I just realized that you can add your own url to pin inside pinterest account..

Thanks