UBot Underground

question about Wordpress.com

Are you using wordress.com for your SEO marketing?

They always turn my blogs down.

How can you guys avoid the famous "keywordphrase.wordpress.com is no longer available." ?

Blog.com are arch too, but I managed to keep some alive, but Wordpress....

I edited them out of my routines in the last few months, sucks to build up a nice wheel to what should be the best highest pr jump of to your money url only to find its been deleted.. substitute it with blogspot or similar still pr 9

I used wordpress.com a few month ago too, but most of my blogs got there deleted - so I don't use them anymore too. You have to understand, that wordpress.com doesn't accept any affiliate links or something like this on their blogs. So it's worthless to make *.wordpress.com blogs.

Yeah I stopped using them a while back. I just wanted to know wabout you guys because I see many linkwheel bots on sell with wordpress.com included.

It's not only affiliate links. I was using them to link to my sites, there were no affiliate links on wordpress.com blogs.

those Web2.0 sites are harder to work with, blog.com and hubpages.com are tough too.

• 7 months later...