UBot Underground

[BUY} wordpress and joomla blog poster bot

COMPLETED!!

i need a ubot made that can log into a wordpress blog (uses csv file for blog name, admin, password)

so navigate to {variable containing blog name}/wp-admin.php (position 0)

fill in username + password using variables in the csv file (position 1,2)

navigate to page to make a new post

spin from a text file a title and input it into the post title field -- delay a bit and when the post title appears below the post title box, scrape the post title

once the post title is scraped, add the root domain (the site we logged into) to the title giving us (http://domain.com/page-title/) and save this to a txt file

Then spin from a different text file and input into the post body field - make the post and then logout

I would need the same process done for joomla blogs

I have the basic framework for the wordpress blog poster done - it basically just needs the pagescrape and url formatting in it

I have nothing for the joomla blogs yet

I will require the bot to be done in ubot 3.xxxxx as i don't have ubot 4 and i will require the source code as well as compiled bot

Edited by bossrun

i need a ubot made that can log into a wordpress blog (uses csv file for blog name, admin, password)

so navigate to {variable containing blog name}/wp-admin.php (position 0)

fill in username + password using variables in the csv file (position 1,2)

navigate to page to make a new post

spin from a text file a title and input it into the post title field -- delay a bit and when the post title appears below the post title box, scrape the post title

once the post title is scraped, add the root domain (the site we logged into) to the title giving us (http://domain.com/page-title/) and save this to a txt file

Then spin from a different text file and input into the post body field - make the post and then logout

I would need the same process done for joomla blogs

I have the basic framework for the wordpress blog poster done - it basically just needs the pagescrape and url formatting in it

I have nothing for the joomla blogs yet

I will require the bot to be done in ubot 3.xxxxx as i don't have ubot 4 and i will require the source code as well as compiled bot

PM Sent.