UBot Underground

When will the Include command be added?

It has got to a point where I am pausing development with UBot whilst the Include command is implemented. Some of my bots have become really big and the include command is a must. I have a big project that I want to develop in UBot but I will not start it until we get this function back. I need to be able to keep things modular and re-use code wherevener possible.

Any ideas when the Include command will be added?

Thanks.

Ok, I spoke with Eddie, and this is the deal...this will be supported when we add support for libraries, which we are looking to do in the near future. There is no exact time frame, but it is already being worked on...

John

• 3 weeks later...

When you add support for libraries it would be great to have the ability to specify whether or not a function / Custom command is local or global. For example, I would like to be able to see all functions etc within a particular library but when I 'include' it into my main script I only need to be able to see the global functions etc. Hope that makes sense?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...