UBot Underground

Linkwheel Bot [BORROW]

I'm interested in a bot that can do something like this

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/TheSignBandits/BasicLinkPushDiagram.jpg

It would have to create all the accounts too.

Bonus if it could write custom content and spin it itself. If not, maybe spin an article I write... and if that isn't an option, use my pre-spun article for each site.

I would also like to be able to add on to any spoke of the wheel, so if I wanted to create one giant link wheel by adding more and more outer wheels, that should be an option.

I have a link wheel and dripfeed bot under construction. It has been delayed due to bug fixing in Ubot. Although with Ubot 4 getting better, I am about to restart the development.

Check my signatures.

Praney

• 2 weeks later...

A link wheel involves creating several layers of web properties in-between the site they intend to rank. This usually includes Web 2.0 properties, blogs, misc web pages, forum profiles and social media sites, etc. These properties are all created and linked to a specific page, which in turn links back to either another page or the site you are trying to rank. At one time this strategy was very effective and people took advantage for a long time. The best way to go about working with a Link Wheel is to be diverse. Most of web masters used to create a set amount of properties and have those all linked to each other, like a big wheel. But sometimes, Google can detect and make it far less powerful. So, the key is to create a random set of properties and change model of wheel. The above model is an effective model and it is not hard to create such type of linkwheel. You can let the staff at goodlinkbuilding.com make it for you

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this? Would love something that does all of this, and has a lot customization.

I will have a preview out by next week hopefully if everything went right. Please subscribe to the Early Bird offers at WP Master Blaster

Praney

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see when your bot is ready..

I have a link wheel and dripfeed bot under construction. It has been delayed due to bug fixing in Ubot. Although with Ubot 4 getting better, I am about to restart the development.

Check my signatures.

Praney

I would love to see when your bot is ready..

The Network Version of my bot is ready, testing going on right on. It includes access to one of my Private Blog Networks, which is spread on 100 unique C-Class IPs and old domains. Most domains have a good PR.

You can subscribe to the same list if you want as I have yet not been able to put up the page of the Network Edition.

Praney