UBot Underground

Can't seem to figure out how to use regex

I need to extract the session_token from the following line of code, but am having difficulties. I thought I may have to "escape" the .'s but, that doesn't seem to work

www.comments.watch5.remove('session_token=OrZ8s3puVKXbmSQINJQP4aZ3mw98MEAxMzIwNzQ0NTg3')

Thanks for any help.

I need to extract the session_token from the following line of code, but am having difficulties. I thought I may have to "escape" the .'s but, that doesn't seem to work

www.comments.watch5.remove('session_token=OrZ8s3puVKXbmSQINJQP4aZ3mw98MEAxMzIwNzQ0NTg3')

Thanks for any help.

something like that could works but not tested

=.*[a-zA-Z0-9]

something like that could works but not tested

=.*[a-zA-Z0-9]

Thanks. Doesn't seem to be working yet. Here's a pic of my code.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CharlieTango/folders/Jing/media/5a32d7ba-3a42-4d46-a134-3a78f4d431a5/2011-11-08_0606.png

try this

post-3548-0-43966200-1320751465_thumb.jpg

That works if we're just extracting from the one line of code, as you are with #test, but the thing is, there are several lines of code that match that criteria in the $document text.

I need to identify this particular session token based on the "www.comments.watch5.remove" part that precedes it.

www.*\.

match = www.comments.watch5.

www.*\)

match = www.comments.watch5.remove('session_token=OrZ8s3puVKXbmSQINJQP4aZ3mw98MEAxMzIwNzQ0NTg3')

(?<=www.comments.watch5.remove)\(.*\)

match = ('session_token=OrZ8s3puVKXbmSQINJQP4aZ3mw98MEAxMzIwNzQ0NTg3')

For those who find Regex to difficult and too time consuming for simple things like this. Try this

set(#var, "www.comments.watch5.remove('session_token=OrZ8s3puVKXbmSQINJQP4aZ3mw98MEAxMzIwNzQ0NTg3')", "Global")

set(#var, $replace($replace(#var, "www.comments.watch5.remove(\'session_token=", ""), "\')", $nothing), "Global")