UBot Underground

i'm making a hotmail creation bot and i've come to a small stumbling block basically when i get to this page:

http://sn137w.snt137.mail.live.com/default.aspx#!/mail/options.aspx?subsection=32&n=234865818

sign in to a valid hotmail email to see

i can get my bot to type in the email address i want to forward to and also get it to select the radio button to forward, however i can't get the button clicking part to work with this code

click(<name="ctl06$SaveButton">, "Left Click", "No")

i'm wondering what special thing i need to do to get this to work, does it have to do with having to do somethign special with buttons in frames?

• Like 1

change attribute(<name="login">, "value", "email@hotmail.com")
change attribute(<password field>, "value", "yourpass")
change checkbox(<terms of service checkbox>, "Checked")
click(<name="SI">, "Left Click", "No")

use that seems to work for filling, checking, and submitting the form np

• Like 2

Hey TJ

I noticed you use change attribute here - instead of the type text. Is there a reason.. better performance, less size or something?

I also have problems with hotmail - I am unable to click to view any emails - when I change the hotmail account to use the preview window, no messages will display and clicking on other messages does not do anything. Is this a problem you've heard of...?

Thanks for all your help!

• 6 months later...

Hey TJ

I noticed you use change attribute here - instead of the type text. Is there a reason.. better performance, less size or something?

I also have problems with hotmail - I am unable to click to view any emails - when I change the hotmail account to use the preview window, no messages will display and clicking on other messages does not do anything. Is this a problem you've heard of...?

Thanks for all your help!

Yep i am running into the same issue. Anyone have the solution for this.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I am working on a Bot to look for a certain email in the Inbox (for confirmation purpose) and I have a similar issue, looks like I cannot 'click' the Inbox link to go to view the received emails, after I signin to the account.

If this is a thing that happens to others, is anyone who found a workaround, or maybe a method to make the click work?

Thanks in advance!

I am working on a Bot to look for a certain email in the Inbox (for confirmation purpose) and I have a similar issue, looks like I cannot 'click' the Inbox link to go to view the received emails, after I signin to the account.

If this is a thing that happens to others, is anyone who found a workaround, or maybe a method to make the click work?

Thanks in advance!

Ok, I found I could navigate to this link, basically, which is the Inbox:

http://sn125w.snt125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?rru=inbox

Now, maybe the subdomains could be different for different users, I don't know that yet, but it looks like the Inbox page is invariably at:

~/default.aspx?rru=inbox

Hope this helps others too

• 4 weeks later...