UBot Underground

[COMPLETE] Big Bot - Automate Submissions to Article Networks Like UAW, AR, etc.

Hi Advanced Ubotters,

I'm looking for a quote (ball park figure only) on how much it would cost to have a complex bot created which would automate and streamline the article submission process to several networks such as Unique Article Wizard, ArticleRanks, etc.

The bot would ideally be broken down into smaller bots which each control a different network submission service, and then have all of these included/run from within the one main bot according to the UI selection.

I need it to be highly automated from start to finish, needing as little initial input as possible before running. This means it would need to take a set of three original articles, (if possible: spin them with TBS api, clean the spintax for errors), convert the spintax article to the format/length required by the particular submission service, and then fill in the required fields on each site before submitting.

Please PM me if you're interested and I can give you finer details of what would be involved. :)

Regards,

Kieren

G'Day Kieren,

I can have a look into it for you if you want. Can you please send me some more details on what you are trying to do.

Praney

G'Day Praney,

Thanks for your reply! I've sent a PM over w further details now.

Kieren