UBot Underground

Flash loads in IE and Chrome but not Ubot 4

Hi,

I'm running windows vista on my laptop and flash files ( movies / chat etc) are not loading. They load fine in IE and Chrome but not ubot 4.0. I just downloaded the latest Flash player. I have 4.0 framework installed also. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Wow thank you for the helpful tip!

Unfortunately flash still does not load and I tried several different user agents (Chrome and a few IE versions).

I think issue is not about flash to test it try to open :

http://www.chemgapedia.de/vsengine/info/en/help/requirements/flash.html

I have no issues opening it in Ubot4 and its a Flash test page.

Hope it helps.

Praney

Praney are you Windows 7 32 or 64 bit as I can load the page but not the flash element

I'm on ubot V4 win7 64 bit

Hi,

It's still not working for me. I'm on windows vista and flash works fine in my external browsers (ie and chrome) but not in my compiled ubot. The spheres do not show up.

Thanks again for the feedback.

The same bot works fine in Win7 64.

Install Firefox, and then install the Adobe Flash Player for Firefox. Then try loading a flash page in UBot. It should work!

This is because the Awesomium Browser (which is used by UBot) uses the NPAPI version of the Flash Plugin which is typically installed when you download the Flash Player for Firefox.

• Like 1

Install Firefox, and then install the Adobe Flash Player for Firefox. Then try loading a flash page in UBot. It should work!

This is because the Awesomium Browser (which is used by UBot) uses the NPAPI version of the Flash Plugin which is typically installed when you download the Flash Player for Firefox.

Thank you for that awesome piece of advice! +1

John

Thank you for bringing this up. I'll try to see if we can get the flash dll included with ubot in the future. I think there are a few licensing restrictions with it so we'll have to look into those first.

Works for me now thanks DarkAngel

Thank you for that awesome piece of advice! +1

John

Thank you for bringing this up. I'll try to see if we can get the flash dll included with ubot in the future. I think there are a few licensing restrictions with it so we'll have to look into those first.

That did the trick TYVM!

No problem! :)