UBot Underground

[BUY] Facebook Comment Bot

Basically, this is what i want the Bots' function to be:

Go to FB comment url >> yahoo api (perhaps even a switcher between msn/aol) >> open id server connect >>error handler >> Like

In a nutshell, i want this to be a Facebook Comment Liker software, that can like any Facebook Comment *USING YAHOO API (or one that switches between a YAHOO account, MSN account, and AOL account)

With this bot i want to be able to achieve Thousands of FB Comment likes within hours or even minutes (if possible), letting me do so using only 1 yahoo account. A friend of mine actually got this done for him, he won't share the details with me, other than the above info. Please contact me ASAP

UPDATE @ LOWRIDER - can i add you on skype? (el_purpletraitor) - i can't respond cause i'm not a paid member.

and have the comments, and accounts banned in seconds. Facebook monitors the instant connections, and ping to pages simultaneously.

You can use regular facebook accounts for login, and a list of comment pages to comment on them. but I dont think you are going to get the type of results your looking for realistically.

I have made facebook commenter's before. they can be troublesome. But it is very doable.

Feel free to contact me.