UBot Underground

writing JS to browser

Does Ubot 4 automatically write JS to the browser so we can use the Eval node? I can't find a write-to-browser node in U4.

I searched but if your terms are too short you get no results.

Cheers!

PS. On a side note, has anyone noticed how similar Ubot sounds to U-Boat?

:P

Does Ubot 4 automatically write JS to the browser so we can use the Eval node? I can't find a write-to-browser node in U4.

I searched but if your terms are too short you get no results.

Cheers!

PS. On a side note, has anyone noticed how similar Ubot sounds to U-Boat?

:P

Could you elaborate on what are you trying to do? There is an $eval node for executing javascript, and there's a load html command which is similar to write to browser. You shouldn't need to use $eval for things like addition and multiplication anymore.

Could you elaborate on what are you trying to do? There is an $eval node for executing javascript, and there's a load html command which is similar to write to browser. You shouldn't need to use $eval for things like addition and multiplication anymore.

Ok I apologise, I was trying to manually port a 3.5 bot to 4. Is there a way to automatically do that yet?

However, I did come across the enable JS node, shall I use that for math comparisons? And Eddie, if I don't need to do that anymore, what do I use?

Cheers!

Ok I apologise, I was trying to manually port a 3.5 bot to 4. Is there a way to automatically do that yet?

However, I did come across the enable JS node, shall I use that for math comparisons? And Eddie, if I don't need to do that anymore, what do I use?

Cheers!

Hey, we're working on the conversion script that will convert UBot 3 bots to UBot 4, but right now we're focusing on getting most of the bugs out of the way as more people use UBot 4.

As far as doing things like addition, you would just write #variable + #other, and UBot will convert that to an $add node.

Here's a video showing how this works: http://screencast.com/t/EvJkZLR3y5

• Like 1

Hey, we're working on the conversion script that will convert UBot 3 bots to UBot 4, but right now we're focusing on getting most of the bugs out of the way as more people use UBot 4.

As far as doing things like addition, you would just write #variable + #other, and UBot will convert that to an $add node.

Cheers Eddie, that was a fast response. Credit to you guys, Lilly was very responsive to my support tickets earlier too.

That is awesome so don't even have to use the $eval command