UBot Underground

[Buy] Social Bookmarking Bot

Hi,

I'm looking to get a social bookmarking bot for Public Bookmark + Scuttle und Scuttle Plus done, may also other scripts ( PHP... ? ).

1. Bot for registering via Yahoo Email and get list of all sites with username and password.

( I also could think about to do this manually, just getting a list of successfull sites of registration, doing the

password insertation to the list manually )

2. Bot to loop through all bookmark sites from the list, login and insert bookmark info from UI ( URL to Bookmark, Description ( spinninf option ), Tag, Key,...

Getting report list of all bookmarks set within the loop..

Somebody interested or have such bot already ? Please give me a quote :-)

Actually I guess this is what I'm looking for - a bot which is covering most of the problems the sites do by itself.

Okay - I found sites which us captchas on login and not on bookmark, some no captcha at all, some on both, than

have site having maximum of 5 Tags, other with a minimum of 6, some are seperated with commata, some with space, than there are some sites where you login and clicking to bookmark page - and - you need to login again and and and :-) I guess the task is to get a clean if/when structure and I think I can't do that clean with an following log file output...

So when there is somebody, you are welcome to give me a quote...

I now that additional I have to have a updated db with the sites, which are still online, did not remove register page, ...,...

Creating is not that hard and painful as keeping it updated as sites change frequently.