UBot Underground

3 things I'd love to know

Hey guys,

I have a working bot for tagged(dot)com now the minute and it can do loads, I mean

it's gona save me hours every week.

Anyway after finally building up my bot with much thanks to the users who helped this week,

I still have a couple of little questions.

1.) How to spin words using fill field?

(I tried using fill field, then using text like this ->> {hey|hello|hi} and {hey}{hello}{hi}

but that doesn't work... am I missing a comma between them or using the wrong {brackets} ?

2.) If I get an error "this webpage cannot be displayed" what script should I use to refresh

the page? I've tried ones like ->> if -->> then press control -->> send keys f5 -->> release f5

I also tried using the javascript command e.g (something).reload(true); but that didn't work either?

I'm using a VPN and when it switches proxies, but sometimes my connection cuts out.. no big deal but

the bot stops... I'd just like it to refresh and go on.

3.) I have a bitch of a dialog box I cannot click OK on.... I'm trying to delete images on the website,

I can get the bot to click delete, and then the pop up appears but instead of clicking OK the script

clicks the image I'm trying to delete. (I've tried 5 times uploading a screenshot, I resized every time

but It won't upload)

I can get my bot to work, but if I knew the above it would make it really slick!

Cheers,

Gilesy

I still have a couple of little questions.

1.) How to spin words using fill field?

(I tried using fill field, then using text like this ->> {hey|hello|hi} and {hey}{hello}{hi}

but that doesn't work... am I missing a comma between them or using the wrong {brackets} ?

Use Spin Constant

2.) If I get an error "this webpage cannot be displayed" what script should I use to refresh

the page? I've tried ones like ->> if -->> then press control -->> send keys f5 -->> release f5

If search page =>>>"this webpage cannot be displayed" Then Navigate Again

3.) I have a bitch of a dialog box I cannot click OK on.... I'm trying to delete images on the website,

I can get the bot to click delete, and then the pop up appears but instead of clicking OK the script

clicks the image I'm trying to delete. (I've tried 5 times uploading a screenshot, I resized every time

but It won't upload)

Need Url so we can test for ya

Cheers,

Pftg4

Hey thanks for the reply!

For number 1.) I can see it working now! In my case I'm pulling up one line at a time from a list and it

works fine.. In hindsight, I don't NEED the spin, because I'm not changing the text in the phrases.

But thank you anyway, it's nice to know that!

For number 2.) I tried navigate with post data, and I set the URL to $url and now it works... navigate was a

good idea!

For number 3.) You need an account which are free to make... I can PM logins to anyone who'd like one..

Here's the URL I get stuck on http://www.tagged.com/photo_gallery.html?f=1

(like I said above, you need to be logged in)

Cheers for the help, you were very fast! I'm making great progress so far :)

Gilesy