UBot Underground

Youtube accout bots

Solved this problem already, had to put a delay before my if statement that changes the username and the dialog pops up if the username hasn't been changed and the accept button is hit, just though this info might be helpful it took me 12 hours to spot this because the dialog box wouldn't pop up in the scripting browser just the compiled one...

when filling out basic info for youtube sign up if a username is taken a window pops up and I wrote an if statement that detects if a username is taken and is set to close all dialogue boxes and refill the username field however the box doesnt get closed and is causing my bot problems is there something i am doing wrong?

Here is a screen shot of what I need help with,

post-3263-0-64719600-1310752634_thumb.png

There is a node that can help you but unfortunately I cannot start up my UBot on this dialup line. But there is a node that can help. Now. When you add your data to the Username line then what I do is I try to ensure that what I add will pass and not display that error.

I typically, combine two spun words together and then I append a 4 digit random number to the end of the username. There are lots of examples in here that show various methods.