UBot Underground

Windows Task Scheduler

Has anyone had a problem adding a bot(compiled) to this?

I have one particular bot and as soon as it starts it stops. I can see it pop up on the screen but then it just disappears. Task Manager barely shows a blip and then it is gone there.

When I double click on it then it will start up normal. But I really do want the /auto switch to get it going.

So I am at wits end. It runs in the environment. It runs compiled. It just refuses to run with the /auto switch.

Ok, /AUTO did work BUT it did not start the UBot script. It loaded but it just sat there looking at me. I had to click the Start button. That sort of detracts from the "Auto" switch.

This is on the edge of comical now.

/Auto and /AUTO starts the bot but it does not start the script. I am beginning think something is broken but I have no clue where to look.

I think it is crazy that /auto starts the bot but it also kills it within a matter of seconds before the splash page is displayed.

Sounds like the bot is finishing and closing. Since obviously it shouldn't be doing that in seconds that probably means there is something wrong with the way you've coded the original bot. I know I've had bots with a 100 loops to end it seconds when I've done something like trying to choose an attribute that ubot can't choose.

So I would go back to the uncompiled bot and make sure that it runs smoothly first, recompile it and see what happens.